PDA

View Full Version : Our stand on password trading...

FootBuddiesModerator
08-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Dear Members, Please be advised that soliciting password sharing is against our Terms of Service. These posts will be deleted. Please refrain from making such posts in the future or such action will result in termination of your account. Thank you for your support and understanding. FootBuddies.com

ropedfeet
08-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Good move Webby! I totally agree.

rafter69
08-04-2006, 05:52 PM
I bet Webby has great feet! :P

I mean, how can he NOT??

Freyr
08-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Smart move! Thanks for taking action, WebMaster.

BootsMcGraw
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
...soliciting password sharing is against our Terms of Service.... such action will result in termination of your account....
Although my own web site is free of charge and requires no passwords to view it, it galls me to see my friends and compatriots in the business suffer from such thievery.

Why is it not wrong to some to cheat a webmaster out of the ten or fifteen dollars a month's subscription would buy? Is this a reaction, a justification, to seeing big government cheat us out of larger amounts (i.e. taxes)? Or have some slipped so far into a cesspool of immorality that it's not only acceptable in their eyes to steal, but also to flaunt this, publicly?

Thank you, Footbuddies Webmaster, for taking a public stand against this ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, and SELFISH act.

http://www.hotboots.com/bootmen/portraits/scooter.jpg