PDA

View Full Version : Are flip-flops sexy??

footnmouth10
01-19-2006, 11:50 AM
obviously so...

if you have doubts check this out...

www.flipfloperotic.blogspot.com

crazy how some people just think flips are for comfort!!!

iluvfeet12
01-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I personally would say that it depends on the person wearing them. If the guy takes good care of his feet, it's really hot. But if he has grimmy nails, that his feet are not pretty, then I find it to be a total turnoff!

01-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Flip-flops have no effect on me but male feet in them might get me hot. So it is not the flip-flops but the feet in them that make a difference.

pltown610
01-24-2006, 10:14 AM
If there wide, hairy, meaty.. well cared-for; it's hard not to get exciteded. And if he's tall or at least well built.. :lol:

Shale
05-19-2006, 11:30 AM
I live in Miami Beach, where the majority of people wear flip-flops or sandals. OK, many wear the popular athletic shoes, but we see toes here year round. (EAT YOUR HEART OUT NORTHERNERS) 8)

Yes, flip-flops (or by their other name "thongs") have the same effect of accenting the foot, just as the other "thong" accents the butt.

05-19-2006, 02:26 PM
I like watching men in flip flops because I can see their feet and toes. But: I don't like the flip flops because all the great foot odor which I like most at male feet has gone.

hialeahfeet
08-04-2006, 03:16 PM
I find some flip flops to be hot (Tevas for example, or havaianas). I really do not like the leather ones.

jmaiescott
08-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Yes - if the guy is hot and has good feet - ie high arches, no flat feet or any suggestion of bunions.

Shale
08-11-2006, 09:52 PM
How Timely that this thread would resurface today. I just wrote a letter to one of our entertainment free weekly's in Miami because of their article raggin' on men wearing flips.

Here's the piece as run in Miami New Times:
The Scourge of Mandals

The veins, the hair, the fungus. The horror.
By The Bitch

Article Published Aug 10, 2006

If you're a female human and you wear flip-flops to the office, at a wedding, to worship services, or to the store, it means you're lazy, slack, and a total slob. But if you're a male human wearing flip-flops (or the "formal" cousin of the zori, the mandal) more than 50 feet from a geological formation where waves are slapping sand, you're lazy, slack, a total slob, and a spoiler of the environment, because inflicting hairy, scaly, enormous pedal digits upon the helpless reduces the common denominator of acceptable public behavior to the spittoon level.

The Bitch has long since resigned herself to the inhumane sartorial practices of our quaint city, but when recent research at a gallery opening revealed 60 percent mandal noncompliance, she sought counseling and succor from Coral Gables couturier René Ruiz.

"If men must wear sandals, well, they should only be worn in the summer, preferably only on Sunday afternoons," Ruiz advises. "And at the beach, flip-flops are cute, but if not at the beach, there is no reason for any man to be wearing flip-flops. Ever."

The Bitch urges readers to employ social pressure (staring, ridicule, spewing shocked mouthfuls of Bailey's Irish Cream) to eradicate this visual blight and prod the character of public spaces in a mandal-less direction more congenial to her sensibilities.

Offer your feedback to this story:
bitch@miaminewtimes.com

Well they asked for feedback, so I wrote them a letter:

August 11, 2006

The Bitch,

Speak for yourself Bitch about the scourge of mandals! Some of us out here really appreciate that in Florida you see men wearing flip-flops year round. Just this week when you were raggin on masculine feet, I was busy enjoying the scenery on Lincoln Road. Masculine feet may be big and hairy, but most are not scaly and some are even nicely pedicured and cared for.

I, and quite a few other guys, appreciate the sensuality of feet. Whether up close and personal (as in foot massage) or just observing the great variety of attractive flip-flop displays on the public walkway, we appreciate the intricate beauty of certain feet. Some feet have such graceful contour of curves from heel to toes, and toes that line up in an arch of orbs like so many berries waiting to be savored. But, I digress.

Although your article was critical of male feet in flip-flops, I should thank you for showing the seven pics of such. All but the center one were quite attractive. Personally, I wear flips year round – everywhere and enjoy scoping out the feet of others who do the same.

Shale
Miami Beach

Maybe you guys would like to send feedback as well

Bosyen
10-01-2006, 08:21 PM
obviously so...

if you have doubts check this out...

www.flipfloperotic.blogspot.com

crazy how some people just think flips are for comfort!!!

Hehe,good blog!
It seem,wow.....what a honour, its my photo in the title,here is the orig. photo :shock:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Bosyen/DSC01902.jpg

Oh, awesome shoes!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/8092/1952/1600/trinidad_1104_bisn_445.jpg

10-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Bosyen you have a nicely shaped ankle, heel and arch. Personally I do not care for tattoos. For me they disrupt masculine beauty.

Bosyen
10-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Bosyen you have a nicely shaped ankle, heel and arch. Personally I do not care for tattoos. For me they disrupt masculine beauty.

Thanks..
exactly this one on the ankle is not permanent tattoo, it´s henna painting only...

Ben24
10-02-2006, 12:52 AM
There is an Asian guy in my building that was wearing shorts and flip flops and he had Chinese writing tatooed from his calf to his feet. It was really hot!!!!.

10-02-2006, 05:21 AM
Thank you Bosyen. I look forward to the henna ankle painting fading out or washing off. Then I will hear Mozart's Prague Symphony. Thanks for your reply. You really do have a masculine, hot right foot and ankle. Your bare foot could give a very hot foot-on-cock footjob. :)

jason27
10-02-2006, 05:26 PM

Phreddd
11-28-2006, 08:09 PM
What does it say about me that I find almost almost every type of sandal HOT AS HELL!!... except flip-flops. They're just soooo common, and I think too many guys just look half-baked in them.

burlesky
01-13-2007, 07:51 AM
I like watching men in flip flops because I can see their feet and toes. But: I don't like the flip flops because all the great foot odor which I like most at male feet has gone.

Not necessarily true. I wear flip flops and my feet still retain that male odour you describe. In fact, I believe the rubber sole actually absorbs the scent, because each Summer when I put them on, it takes only a few minutes for the body heat to draw out last year's aroma.

Jeffbear
03-18-2008, 10:37 PM
I "live" in flip flops in warm weather. I live a block from the beach and Boardwalk and am lucky to see sexy, awesome feet in flip flops everywhere. The hairy legs are a hot sight too. The great looking arches and sexy toenails are a wonderful site too. One of the benefits from living at the shore. I also get to see guys walking barefoot too. Just sit on the Boardwalk near the stairs from the beach and watch the guys wash the sand off their sexy feet. Then look at the sexy footprints they leave when walking away.