PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Nails! If I had a hammer...

ftlaudft
08-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Wait till you see the new masturbation artist at ToeGasms! What is it about facial hair and beautiful bare feet that makes a guy twice as sexy as others? Nailz sits on the floor without a baseball cap and lets you see his sexy dark hair. The sideburns continue around his chin and frame his handsome features into a picture of unforgettable masculine beauty.

His feet! His feet are earthy, shapely, sensual! I don't know when I last saw feet so sexy that I wanted to stick my face into them and smell them! He's got a great ass (if you like that sort of thing) and a parlor size pecker (rather than the elephant trunk variety), my favorite kind, the kind that you can suck on like an all afternoon lollipop. When he comes, it's like the sewers of Ranchipur! Metaphorically speaking, of course! That's not a complaint!

After watching his solo, I'd love to see him paired up with Boomer, Cain, Rad, Kelly or Mike Roberts. It would be great letting them decide who wants to sniff whom, top whom, you get my drift. We're in a new age of beautiful new people who are free to do whatever they want with whatever partner(s) they want. ToeGasms is a good place to watch!