blackfootdom
08-20-2009, 12:09 AM
who wants to clean these?

bigtoeboy13
08-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I'd clean 'em in a heartbeat!

MaleFeet
08-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Personally I wouldn't let my dog or cat come close to them!!! (personal Op)

=0)

Twinkletoes09
08-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Dirty feet are unsanitary... That's just nasty!

blackfootdom
08-22-2009, 07:34 AM
I understand "different strokes" yet is the same credo held for those who like sweaty feet?..smelly feet?..which can both be unsanitary

vegasguy
08-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Sweaty or smelly feet is completely different from feet with that much dirt from outside on them. If walking barefoot in someones house makes their feet that dirty, I wouldn't even go inside their house LOL. To each his own I guess.

gbmcleod
08-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Hmmmm.....wonder what the reason behind that could be?
Why, just a few posts down is a guy with an equivalent amount of dirt onhis feet, and guys were pretty positive about it....just confirms my observations....

blackfootdom
08-22-2009, 06:49 PM
I saw that post and youd think that in todays society those are have been ostricized and delegated themselves to a smaller group be ostricized within their own society..

vegasguy
08-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I've never liked filthy feet like that, but that's why I said to each his own. Since this is an open forum, we all are allowed our opinions, but I guess people have a problem with others posting their opinions. I used to run numerous Yahoo groups, and whenever someone posted a picture and got negative reviews, they took it as a personal attack. This is not the case here. Some people love that sort of thing, and others don't. Every post will get its share of positive feedback, but will also get negative feedback. Just have to move on and go with the flow. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find someone into what you are.

blackfootdom
08-23-2009, 09:45 AM
"Good luck. I'm sure you'll find someone into what you are. ".......interesting choice of words...opinions are like assholes everyone has one and no matter ho you try to clean it up it stil stinks...

BootsMcGraw
08-23-2009, 10:13 AM
All right, gentlemen.

That's quite enough. Let's agree to disagree, and move on.

If anyone is interested in meeting with blackfootdom, please send him a private message.

This topic is closed.