PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting your morals; relaxing your sphncter; pushing your limits...

ftlaudft
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Compromise! How far are you willing to go? You have a moral code, a functioning sphincter and a fondness for toe-sucking. And you have ideals and limits. What does it take for you to adjust your morals to a new situation? What kind of hunk can make you rethink your policy of no anal admittance? Beautiful toes drive you wild. Where will you draw the line between "'yes,"' "'maybe,"' and "'Oh, I really don't think so!"'

These are the questions I've been asking myself after watching several videos involving some amazing young men. You see, I've gone out only with gay guys my entire life. I've never done any guy for trade, as they used to say. And while not every amorous situation was exactly a flip-flop, it was always within the general context of "'I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine!"'

But I've watched a number of videos from Michael Lucas's studio and some others from ToeGasms and I've got a new set of questions. The beautiful model from ToeGasms, Mike Roberts, with face, pecker and feet designed by the heavenly architects to illustrate the perfect man, allows guys to shrimp and blow him, and then he screws them. That's all! Is it enough? And the beautiful model from Lucas Entertainment, Matan Shalev, a sensual creation with lips, balls and soles warmed into perfection by the Mediterranean sun, is abusively active in bed - slapping the crap out of his partner and then patting him on the head and saying "'Good boy!"' How much is too much?

These are my questions. If Mike Roberts were lying on his bed, barefoot and in jeans, would I shrimp him if that were going to be the total experience? Answer: Uh-huh!

If Mike Roberts were lying naked on his bed with his big, beautiful dick getting bigger and bigger, would I consider blowing it, if that were to be the total experience? Answer: Well, yeah, I just think I might.

And if Mike Roberts were lying naked on his bed, would I permit him the pleasure of ramming his majestic penis into my (quasi) virginal ass? You betcha!

Why? Because he's friendly, enjoys what he does, and treats his partner like a human being. He offers what he offers and doesn't impose. Look at his scene with Ethan ("'Just before bed"') and note the playfulness and camaraderie throughout. Both guys have a great time. I doubt if Ethan has any regrets. I know I wouldn't. The scene between Mike and Joey is an equally joyful experience. The one is definitely a top and the other is definitely a bottom. One flips if the other flops! It's a new concept for me, but when I look at Mike's toes and pecker, and then the happy faces and asses of Ethan and Joey, I have to wonder if maybe a slight adjustment of my tit-for-tat standards might be in order.

Now, the abusive behavior of Matan Shalev in "'Feet Extreme!"' is something else. The idea of demeaning another human being by slapping him in the face and all over his body with your feet, with your admittedly beautiful feet, is something that makes me draw a line and refuse to cross it. If I had the chance to blow Matan, would I do it? No! If I had the chance to get ploughed into by Matan's substantial pecker, would I let him? Absolutely not!

But we must not be intransigent. If I were in that part of the world on a cruise of the Mediterranean and if I got a telegram from Matan inviting me to come to his Tel Aviv hotel room and suck on his really, really, oh I do mean really beautiful feet, would I do it? Well ,for the sake of harmony in the internaitonal community I might consider it! But if he patted me on the head afterwards and muttered, "'Good boy!"' I would bite his balls so hard he wouldn't pee right for a month!

If you think I'm exaggerating the beauty of these guys, check out Mike Roberts' solo gallery at ToeGasms and his two videos, one with Joey and one with Ethan. Matan Shalev stars in Lucas's "'Feet Extreme!"' and "'Men of Israel."' I think I'm about ready to extend my limits and paint outside the box. Just how far, I'm not really sure. What about you?