PDA

View Full Version : Hart Bochner from Apartment Zero

akeel
08-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Fantastic film, BTW, if you never saw it ...

akeel
08-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Oops - was so excited I forgot to include the photos ...

SirBearFoot
08-16-2009, 08:19 PM
My shorts instantly became tighter.

gamsky
08-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Thanks Akeel! Wow, where did you get these? I saw that movie many years ago and was blown away by it. Fantastic! It is a psychologically complex homoerotic thriller (LOL - what a genre - do they still make those?). Really intense and perfectly acted by Hart Bochner and Colin Firth. It is an excellent film. I would recommend people add it to their Netflix queue if you can still get it.

And then of course there's Hart Bochner's intense masculine beauty. It might make your heart stop. He is incredibly handsome in this movie and you can't take your eyes off him.

Thanks again...you brought back great memories. I was in love with Hart for a long time after this and could not get enough of him. He's aged well BTW...

akeel
08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
You're welcome, Gamsky. It was an awesome film, and played on the chords of homoeroticism expertly. What gay guy wouldn't get off on a roommate like that? And Bochner was able to juggle intense masculinity with a feline slinkiness that I have never seen any actor be able to do before or since.

And Canadian-born Bochner has aged very well (and never married .... Hmmm ...).

Rockyvoet
08-18-2009, 05:10 AM
You're welcome, Gamsky. It was an awesome film, and played on the chords of homoeroticism expertly. What gay guy wouldn't get off on a roommate like that? And Bochner was able to juggle intense masculinity with a feline slinkiness that I have never seen any actor be able to do before or since.

And Canadian-born Bochner has aged very well (and never married .... Hmmm ...).

So right, he was so masculine, yet so tender towrds his roommate. You know what, I am single too, I am going after him. I saw the movie on youtube yesterday, what a great movie.