PDA

View Full Version : Lorenzo and A.J. Lamas

akeel
08-15-2009, 11:46 AM
This little group is really a despicable superficial trio, but Lorenzo's feet have always been a fave of mine - and it looks like his son is following in his dad's FOOTsteps (and I don't mean sharing the same women) ...

Pics aren't full-blown foot pics, but glimpses of some great feet (good for flip lovers):

akeel
08-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Just one more La Lamas in flips

Wolf101
08-15-2009, 07:04 PM
I guess I actually do live in a cave or something. Who are these guys and who's the hooker?

akeel
08-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Hilarious Wolf.

In case you're serious, Lorenzo Lamas is an actor who's been on the scene since the early 80s (most known for his role on Falcon Crest). His son is a soulless Hollywood brat. And the hooker (more like a blow-up doll) is one of Lamas' many ex-wives who had an affair with his son. Charming people.

Rockyvoet
08-16-2009, 05:33 AM
Dad has the hottest and smelliest looking feet:

BareFootBoy
08-16-2009, 05:38 AM
Lorenzo Lamas is the son of Fernando Lamas and Ester Williams. He a pretty boy of the 40s and 50s and she the swimming star of MGM during the same period. Have to admit that Fernando was an extremely handsome man with a dark Latino look and Desi Arnez accent. Ester was also a world champion swimmer in her day. I always liked Lorenzo, who I thought was hotter than his father, and now Lorenzo's son, who is even hotter than his father. Can't wait to see if the great-grandson is even hotter than all three.

Head2Foot
08-16-2009, 01:02 PM
If my memory serves, Lorenzo is the son of Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl, not Esther Williams.
However, BareFootBoy, you are right that Fernando was an extremely handsome man. He and Esther were in some movies together and may even have had a romance at one time.

akeel
08-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Lorenzo is Arlene Dahl's son. Esther Williams is his stepmother. And he and his father are extremely beautiful men. Their personalities, however, leave alot to be desired. Marlene Dietrich used to call the suppositories she used to get to sleep her 'Fernando Lamases.'

Personalities aside, Lorenzo's feet are some of the best in Hollywood.

juice
08-17-2009, 01:17 PM
he is a beautiful man with a beautiful body and even more ... beautiful feet !