PDA

View Full Version : WesternNorthCarolinaMounTaiNFoot

wncMTNfoot
08-13-2009, 11:48 PM
It's about time I posted a few of my own.

Here's a country western theme.

Enjoy!

wncMTNfoot
08-13-2009, 11:51 PM
Whose ticklin' my feet?

Scooter, you under the bed!!?

wncMTNfoot
08-13-2009, 11:53 PM
More attention needed!

wncMTNfoot
08-13-2009, 11:56 PM
I love this little bed's foot rail!

wncMTNfoot
08-13-2009, 11:57 PM
wncMTNfoot

achillesheelart
08-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Sigh...Rodney, every time you post a set of your own feet, I fall a little more in love. :)

jeepster
08-14-2009, 10:03 AM
LOVED seeing your's again as always! Thank you for sharing!

BootsMcGraw
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Whose ticklin' my feet?

Scooter, you under the bed!!?
Oh, how I wish I were, Rodney. I didn't know those size 13s are ticklish. Would love to strap you down to that bed with your big dawgs stickin' out, and have a few laughs.

drummer
08-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Whose ticklin' my feet? Scooter, you under the bed!!?

Well, I know you're just teasing your fellow moderator, making that face, in the single photo where you're looking at the camera (http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5814&d=1250221821), but now I want to send you back to take a few more for me with your soles and you not pulling faces, because your face is just as handsome as your feet, and I think both of them are getting sexier and sexier as you get older.

Believe you me, I've spent plenty of hours, all alone, in lonely, dreary motel rooms in the mountains around Asheville, and I can't tell you how much masturbating I've done in places like that, wishing some handsome mountain guy like you would show up at my door, all sweaty or grimy soled from filling up his pickup barefooted at a gas-station (a sexy sight I remember seeing for the first time around where you life)...and delight my senses.

I was just saying, just the other day, when somebody posted a photo of the bare soles of the handsome actor, Leonardo diCaprio, that his feet weren't nearly as sexy as yours are--I was using you as an example of how one doesn't need to go to Hollywood to find some of the worlds most cock-stiffening feet--and so, almost as if to prove my point, you show up with all these lovely photos.

Did you take all these yourself, or did some lucky guy spending a night at those beautiful feet of yours get to take them?

drummer
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
It's tough for me to pick out a favorite view from this smörgåsbord you spread out for us, but maybethis one (http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5819&d=1250222020) is the one to shoot sperm on.

Come to think of it, shooting some sperm on the soles in those photos, and then licking them clean again might be one intriguing way to spend time in a dreary mountain motel.

footseek
08-16-2009, 02:05 AM
How wonderful to see new pics of your hot 13's again!
A real turn on every time I see them!
Hope you will be kind enough to share some pics of your sexy tops and toes as well ;)
Thanks for sharing!

wncMTNfoot
08-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey Drummer

I took the pics with the camera on a 10 sec. timer.
I sent you a PM. Email me when you come to Asheville or within the area. No need to be lonely.

Hey Scooter

My feet are somewhat ticklish at first, and more so when relaxed. I FEAR that you could push the right buttons to make my feet squirm!
I don't mind at all having my feet tickled but from my waist up is sooo ticklish that it's painful!

wncMTNfoot
08-17-2009, 11:28 PM
By request from Footseek.

Hope U like these!

wncMTNfoot
08-17-2009, 11:30 PM

wncMTNfoot
08-17-2009, 11:31 PM

footseek
08-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Like them? I LOVE THEM
Your tan feet tops and toes are so hot.
Thanks for making my day and being kind enough to post these great pics of your sexy tops. The closeups are especially wonderful.

Your soles are terrific but your hairy tops and tops drive me over the edge.
Damn I wish I was in Asheville right now to sample your 13's

Thank you so much buddy!

Freyr
08-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks, Rodney for sharing photos of your feet, they're always a joy to see. Would you please send me an email or a PM thru this site? I'd like to talk to about a request, if you'd not mind. Thanks so much, Peter

sydneydude
08-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Your soles are absolutely hot! Thanks for posting.

Twinkletoes09
08-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Good Stuff!