PDA

View Full Version : Lucas's new release "Feet Extreme!"'

ftlaudft
08-12-2009, 08:40 AM
The boys are barefoot and brutal. Michael Lucas takes footplay to a new level of intensity in his new release "Feet Extreme!" and footlovers won't want to miss it. Go to LucasEntertainment.com and check out the previews yourself. This one is going to set records. I watched the scene between Matan and Dimitri and the beautiful photography, the gorgeous close-ups, the passionate footplay just bowled me over! The orgasm was intense! No, not theirs! Mine!

ftlaudft
08-15-2009, 01:01 PM
My DVD of "Feet Extreme!" arrived yesterday and I watched the 5 scenes. The scene that more than justifies the cost of the DVD is the one already described above, the love duet between Matan and Dimitri. I had already watched their lovemaking over at Lucas's site and watching it again confirmed my belief in that segment as one of the hottest foot scenes ever filmed, a classic to be watched again and again. Matan is a gorgeous Mediterranean beauty and Dimitri is his equal. What they do together and the photography of what they do together is beyond awesome.

The rest of the DVD? Michael Lucas has a great scene with Nick Capra, and in this scene Nick, who usually tops, is the bottom. A very noisy bottom. He makes more noise than a gypsy woman in labor, and I wanted to yell at the screen, "Honey, if you feel that way about it, maybe you shouldn't."'

The three other scenes, especially the first one, which stars Rafael Alencar, and the scene with Arpad Miklos (the robust Hungarian from Kristen Bjorn's early days) are brutal. I know there are those who like sex rough, I know many guys are into the dominant/submissive role-playing, I know there are sadists and masochists all over the globe. But it's not my scene, it's not my idea of fun, and utilmately it's a complete turnoff for me. When Alencar enters the picture with his karate-chop feet and starts slapping his partner with them, not once but dozens of times, the erotic mood is over. When he toe-fucks his partner, not for pleasure, but simply to show his mastery of the poor slob, I'm ready to go somewhere else. Anywhere else.

And there are places close by where we can go. I sought a change of pace and brief moment of respite in the oasis of ToeGasms, where a video just became available of two extremely handsome young men, Mike Roberts and Joey. Their faces, their feet, their peckers are the materials homo dreams are made of. In this video Joey is a newcomer and must "learn the ropes"' as the title implies. The teacher, Mike, may be straight (or not - do the labels even matter anymore?) but at all times during their time together the two illustrate exactly what was lacking in the Lucas scenes: Mike and Joey constantly show respect and affection. Yes, Joey sucks Mike's toes like a pro; yes, Joey shows that he knows the lyrics to "What do they do on a rainy night in Sodom?"' His ass is a happiness machine and he knows it.

Yet all during their lovemaking Mike treats Joey with respect and a manly affection. He holds Joey's bare feet on his chest and then tenderly holds them to his face. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody here. There is a mutual giving and taking and it adds up to a joyful sexual adventure.

We all have different visions of life and love. Alencar and Arpad in the Lucas films view people and partners as objects to slap silly. Mike and Joey find deep joy in giving sexual pleasure to each other. Which kind of partner are you? Whichever kind you may be, will you at least agree that if you're going to toefuck your partner, you''d better talk it over with him first. Don't just sneak up behind him and jab it in. There should be laws about that sort of thing.

ftlaudft
08-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I've been hearing a lot of gross comments from guys actually defending the use of the unsolicited toefuck in a committed relationship. No! no! and again I say NO!

Just because your lover's spinach soufflé didn't turn out the way you wanted, don't think you have the right to sneak up behind him and ram your big toe into his butt. Buy him a cook book. Clip out recipes from a few magazines. Pay his tuition for a cooking class at your local community college. What kind of an animal are you, anyway?

In the meantime, rent "Feet Extreme!"' for the classic scene with Matan and Dimitri. But buy and study Lucas's other new release, "Men of Israel."' Matan is in the first and last scene of this masterpiece and you'll see love techniques you can use in your own bedroom - without any of the macho bullying and ass-kicking that spoiled some of the scenes in the other DVD.