PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot Colin Ferguson? (Sheriff Carter from the TV show Eureka)

bmf2001
08-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any barefoot pictures of this stud. I know he's been barefoot on the show as Sheriff Jack Carter (there was a recent episode with a very nice shot of him standing barefoot on an invisible platform) and I was hoping somebody had gotten some screen caps. Or any other photos of him you might have would be great. I've got a major man crush on the guy. I've added a picture of him and a barefoot picture of Zachary Quinto from Hero's because I am posting on the Pictures forum after all. Thanks for all your help guys.

Shale
08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanx for that great pic of Quinto.

I first know him as Spock (Saw Star Trek 5 times this sping).

Now I can just imagine him saying "To want to suck another man's toes is not logical. But, whatever turns you on."

whyche
08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
The closest thing I've found to do (as I'm a bit of a ludite) is going to the Syfy site,watching the episode("Your face or mine" is the title) and pausing the scenes.The scene he's in almost reminds me of the movie "Cube"(another movie with good foot shots in it).

scurry
08-12-2009, 10:01 AM
If you watch the show since it started. He's add a number of scene where he's got barefoot.

luv2bottom
08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the tips all. Was able to see this on syfy and it was worth the search.

marcosaur
08-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Colin played "Burke" in More Tales of the City a while back. He has a scene with Mary Ann (Laura Linney), where they are on the deck of a cruise ship and you get a great, solid sole shot of him. IT was pretty sexy..

Don't have the DVD/videotape, so can't post a screenshot, but I remember that I wore out that section of a friend's tape, from all the replaying over and over... He's pretty cute.

Twinkletoes09
08-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Ummm that wasn't him in the 2nd photo.

Footlover28
08-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Colin played "Burke" in More Tales of the City a while back. He has a scene with Mary Ann (Laura Linney), where they are on the deck of a cruise ship and you get a great, solid sole shot of him. IT was pretty sexy..

Don't have the DVD/videotape, so can't post a screenshot, but I remember that I wore out that section of a friend's tape, from all the replaying over and over... He's pretty cute.

these ones????

bmf2001
08-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I know that second picture isn't him. It's Zachary Quinto from Heroes. I explained in my first post that since I was posting on the picture forum I felt obligated to post a picture along with my request. And Zachary Quinto is another tv actor I drool over so I figured he'd get me a great response. And thanks so much for the great response guys! This forum is great. I have the Your Face or Mine episode TiVO'd so that I can pause in just the right places. And thanks for the sole shots. This man really gets my engine revved.

bmf2001
08-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Alright guys. This is my first attempt at screen caps so I apologize if I messed them up. I hope you guys enjoy his feet as much as i do.