PDA

View Full Version : Boomer, Kelly, Rad: your passports to footbitch heaven...

ftlaudft
08-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I just renewed my membership to Toegasms and received a big shock: the guys I thought of as twinks have grown up! Mrs. Cooper's little boy Kelly is not a little boy anymore. He's grown into quite a man and is doing the manly things that manly men do. He's developed an athletic swimmer's build, his limbs are long and muscular, and when he comes, he spurts like Vesuvius.

What I especially like about his scene in the series of photostills with Austin Lucas is the fact that both feet and penis are included in the buildup. In some videos and photoshoots we look at feet. In others we look at cockplay. But in this series they are both featured as important elements of a passionate encounter. It's not either/or. It's both that make for an explosion of sensuality. Both guys have beautiful feet, with an architecture in their foot structure that must have been designed by the angels. And their cocks will have guys swinging from the chandelier with a banana up the ass. Not me, of course. But I mean, some of my maniac friends.

Boomer does a magnificent job of masturbation. When you are looking up at his handsome face through his broad, gorgeously structured soles, you can't help but wonder how his feet would feel if his strong toes grasped your nipples savagely.... or maybe tickled them gently. He has his own steady, resolute rhythm. He's good, his video is hot and he knows it.

Rad Matthews looks very young (I guess he's only 18) and he has what I have always called spaghetti toes. So what's wrong with being young? And did a little pasta ever hurt anyone?

I was noting how slender and youthful he looked in his video when suddenly he started sucking on his own toes. You know, slurping them the way real Italians slurp down long strands of spaghetti, and I realized I could learn a lot from this guy.

I thought for many years that good sex was possible only with guys over 40. Toegasm dudes, will you forgive me? Come, let me clasp you to my everloving bosom!

What do you mean, you don't want to be clasped? Where are you running off to?

Why those wretched rascals, they're running off...and they're all giving me the finger!

That's what's wrong with the kids of today! No respect for their elders!

footspanker
08-09-2009, 08:17 PM
i love your post! love it.

ftlaudft
08-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks, footspanker! I really appreciate your kind comment!

ftlaudft
08-10-2009, 12:59 PM
It just keeps getting better and bettter! Now that I've FINALLY figured out how to download and maximize the images to fill my screen, I've opened up to a whole new world of beauty, magic, color and bare feet.

If you enjoyed the photoshoot of Kelly and Austin, you will enjoy the video of Kelly and Krist. Krist thinks he's being clever sneaking out of bed and sucking on Kelly's toes. But Kelly wakes up with a morning testosterone high and gives Krist an ass-pounding that left me in a panic. I didn't know whether to laugh, applaud or phone for help. It was like Krist's ass was sitting on a fire hydrant during an earthquake. We used to call that particular move the jackhammer thrust. Such vibrations! Well, if it killed Krist, at least he was going to go out with a smile on his face!

For those who like watching Boomer solo, wait till you see him in action with a loved one. He and Cain pair up for a bed bounce in a video that is going to stay one of my favorites. They are both young, but they show that they've been around the block a few times and know where the candy store is.

The young beauty Cain is absolutely astounding. He has movie star good looks and total perfection in the three vital areas: face, pecker and feet. In his two videos with Gabriel, he shows us why we celebrate life with music, wine and sex. His friend Gabriel is a little on the wild side, just a bit rough, the kind you would want to see in your Tarzan jungle fantasy. Eager and energetic, Gabriel must have written the book on friendship and in the video "Str8 Friends"' he shrimps, footjobs, strokes and blows Cain, proving that he knows how to make a friend feel truly wanted. I understand. I'd blow Cain too - if I were Abel! (Sorry, folks! I just had to say it!)