PDA

View Full Version : not quite what he expected

blackfootdom
08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
I often put post up in search of play partners that have an attraction to feet..I had a eager guy from the burbs contact Me and inquire on whether he could service MY feet..after going through the standard exchange of emails and pics I decided it was time to meet...I could tell by the questions he asked that he was eager to sniff some smelly feet..I caled him the day of and confirmed the session for that evening and low and behold he actually showed up...good sign I thought as I opened the dor to see him standing there head down looking like he was a scolded puppy...I let him in and closed the door behind and he looked around MY space in search of a place to sit..I indeed had somewhere for him to sit if I thought that he was even worthy of a seat..because I was getting deeper into My dominant mindest I knew this one would be fun..even if it was strickly a foot worship thing..he eagerly removed MY shoes when the command was given and when the sniffing exercises began he was one of the best foot sniffers ever... I wasnt exactly comfortable with him sitting on his ass while worshipping My fet so I commanded that he get on his knees which happened with in a flash..then it got standard when I made him lay on his back and like he common bich boy he reached for that weak ass cock..I then pressed down harder on his face while striking his hand..with MY other hand I grabbed the chain and lock I keep on My throne and locked his wrist in it..he had a look of fear as pulled his wrist to realize he was bound..looking in deep in his eye as I stepped down harder on his face I told him " if I have to tell you to keep your hands away from that weak cock Im going to stomp your face in and lock the other hand up" he cried and cried begging that I not lock him up..I gave him a chance..why not huh?..I was having a grand time forcing My socks back and forth across his face but then he was enjoying that and I wantedhim to feel a little humiliation so I made him lick and suck every drop of sweat out of My socks from the day spent on MY feet at work..he completed the task but it took quite awhile and quite a bit of persuasion..the evening continued when I made him do the other foot and then finally concluded with him giving Me a wonderful footbath/ massage..the bitch begged and begged to suck MY dick but I told him to shut the fuck up or Id kick his balls to the moon..funny thing is..the next time he comes Im sure he'll think twice before tring to gfet a quick nut without permission..but then again what is training for?...