PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Struck -- It Does Happen

dcdave
08-05-2009, 03:53 PM
I get no response on Craigslist when I post m4m personals seeking foot, sock or shoe activity and, in response to, non fetish, plain vanilla ads, I haven't found anyone who pursued my touching their feet. That is, until today.

He responded to an ad seeking a mature man for cum 'n' go blowjob. He said he'd rather sit than stand. His cock was a mouthful, a little long but very thick. I had trouble trying to deep throat him. He was moaning a bit and saying a few words of enjoyment, encouragement and suggested I lick his balls. That was so enjoyable that he stood up and removed his pants and underwear, leaving on his black socks and black tasseled loafers. He leaned back in the chair, putting one foot up on the coffee table and the other up on a nearby chairs, which his foot moved closer. I went back to his cock, then to his balls and moved onto his crotch. He shifted further back, so I went on down to rim him.

By now he had his feet dangling in mid air either side of my face if I kneeled erect. He was ecstatic about the rimming. I could do that forever. Wish somebody could suck him while I worked down there.

In the past, whenever lightning struck in the peep shows, the man would start putting me through the paces, sucking this and kissing that, and always you needed first to lick his ass before he then directed you to get down on those shoes or remove those shoes and sniff those socks or remove the shoes and socks and lick that foot or suck those toes.

Same here. I bent back up, turned my head and kissed a shoe. He just loved that. Placed the foot back down on the coffee table and directed me back to the shoe to kiss it and lick it. Eventually I kissed the sock then up his leg back to his balls.

Things really took off from there. He said he liked this and liked that and eventually I kissed his right shoe, across the sock up the leg to his ball and to the tip of the cock, to the other ball and down the left leg to the left shoe and sock.

Then there were changes in position. I had to lay on the floor face up. Eventually a spanking which ended with me licking his shoes while he spanked my ass.

He says he'll be back soon for another session and I have jerked off twice now.

OBG
08-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Hot. Wish I were there to help you suck him off while you rimmed him, my brotha.

flickfire
08-16-2009, 01:15 PM
That is a great blog! I had forgotten all about it until I saw your link. You do a good job on it. It just goes to show that men of all ages can be sexy and have great feet!