PDA

View Full Version : From The Movie MENTAL....

MaleFeet
07-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Damn I'd LOVE to be where this fricken cunt is now... although I'd be all over his feet first!!

MaleFeet
07-31-2009, 12:14 PM
more.............

MaleFeet
07-31-2009, 12:15 PM

caorr123
07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
i dont see why u have to insult the women in the pic

tenchichan
07-31-2009, 12:57 PM

I was going to say the same thing. Misogyny amongst homosexuals is the worst.

Cute guy, but lousy use of words in your description dude.

ftlaudft
07-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Caorr, maybe it's not really an insult. Here in Florida I frequently refer to my friends as "desgraciados,"' "miserables,"' "condenados."' These are all definitely put-down terms. But I use them playfully. Since we're basically an all-male group here, I suspect the "cunt"' term was a playful way of referring to a woman. Of course I could be wrong. But in the written word we don't hear the tone of voice, so i always try to give the benefit of the doubt.

Any new pics of John Abraham? Your shots of him are the best!

iluvfeet12
07-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Caorr, maybe it's not really an insult.

Possibly, but it's still not the most appropriate thing. It's a lot like the trend of calling everyone "bitch", in both positive and negative ways. Even if the person's intent is to be playful, it just isn't a playful way to refer to someone. There are plenty of other words that could be used and wouldn't create any confusion about the person's intentions. "Cunt", it's just too offensive to really be playful in any context, in my opinion.

Footlover28
07-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Chris Vance? If yes, it's got to be the TV series "Mental", or do you mean the 'Pilot'?

Hot guy on this feet, hot feet on this guy!

caorr123
07-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Caorr, maybe it's not really an insult. Here in Florida I frequently refer to my friends as "desgraciados,"' "miserables,"' "condenados."' These are all definitely put-down terms. But I use them playfully. Since we're basically an all-male group here, I suspect the "cunt"' term was a playful way of referring to a woman. Of course I could be wrong. But in the written word we don't hear the tone of voice, so i always try to give the benefit of the doubt.

Any new pics of John Abraham? Your shots of him are the best!

i'll try to get more pics up soon

and i totally agree with you iluvfeet12

ftlaudft
07-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Iluvfeet, you are absolutely right when you say many people will consider the word "cunt"' to be offensive. I certainly would never use the word if I were having strawberry tarts and tequila with the Duchess of Albuquerque. But if I'm a-wrasslin' with the guys in my underwear, I might use grosser words than "cunt"' and even split an infinitive or two.

My real concern here is that the guy who posted the stills from "Mental"' might decide to stop posting if people are going to slap him down for his choice of vocabulary. I enjoyed the shots and hope to see more. I doubt if any offense was intended in his choice of a particular word. We're such a motley crew here that most of us should feel comfortable with colorful vocabulary that may not always be politically correct.

dc777
07-31-2009, 06:47 PM

I agree, there's no reason for it.

tenchichan
08-01-2009, 09:46 PM
We're such a motley crew here that most of us should feel comfortable with colorful vocabulary that may not always be politically correct.

Clearly that's not the case though. I don't think it's unreasonable to post pics of feet and whatnot and still maintain some sort of civility. Just because we're a bunch of foot fetishists doesn't mean manners have to be left at the door.

vegasguy
08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
It's just a word - like "fuck". They are all in the dictionary!!! Lighten up.....

iluvfeet12
08-01-2009, 11:39 PM
It's just a word - like "fuck". They are all in the dictionary!!! Lighten up.....

We're all a bunch of men who openly talk, on these boards, about how we get turned on by a nice looking pair of feet. I think as far as lightening up, we're all pretty "out there" people already. There are things that are not to be taken lightly, however. Respect should be one of those things. Blatantly disrespecting a random person just for kicks and giggles, I don't see what's appropriate with that, and I don't think we're being uptight by saying what's on our mind regarding the comment that was made.

And plenty of words are in the dictionary. It doesn't mean you can say them all without any consequences. Go ahead and put a picture of a black man and call him the N-word, then try to convince everyone that it's okay, it's in the dictionary... I doubt it's going to work.

ftlaudft
08-02-2009, 07:32 AM
MaleFeet, a world of thanks for your stimulating stills from "Mental." The shots of the guy's sole have a sensuous quality that lingers in the fingers. I really enjoyed them and hope the unfortunate reactions of some of the viewers will not keep you from continuing to post.

I never would have believed that fellow footbuddies might exhibit such delicate sensibilities. Since they do, perhaps in the future you would prefer to use a different term to describe a person of the opposite gender. You could try "person with a vagina."' Or maybe "'one of the pussy people."' But please keep posting! And thanks for your patience!

vegasguy
08-02-2009, 08:49 AM
We're all a bunch of men who openly talk, on these boards, about how we get turned on by a nice looking pair of feet. I think as far as lightening up, we're all pretty "out there" people already. There are things that are not to be taken lightly, however. Respect should be one of those things. Blatantly disrespecting a random person just for kicks and giggles, I don't see what's appropriate with that, and I don't think we're being uptight by saying what's on our mind regarding the comment that was made.

And plenty of words are in the dictionary. It doesn't mean you can say them all without any consequences. Go ahead and put a picture of a black man and call him the N-word, then try to convince everyone that it's okay, it's in the dictionary... I doubt it's going to work.

Whatever! Lighten up!

iluvfeet12
08-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Whatever! Lighten up!

As I said, I don't see why I'd need to lighten up about this subject. Nor are you giving any reasons for me to do so. It's easy to just type those short answers, it's another to try and make a valid point.

You could try "person with a vagina."' Or maybe "'one of the pussy people."' But please keep posting! And thanks for your patience!

Or, you know, woman.

ftlaudft
08-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Guys, MaleFeet tried to share with us some stills from "Mental"' he thought we would enjoy. But the Cunt Wars have drained all the fun out of the thread. This is supposed to be a fun site for adult males. Our public is NOT Shirley Temple and the crew members of the Good Ship Lollypop. This might simply be a good moment to close this thread and try to move on.

Perhaps we could all learn to show a little respect and restraint when a fellow member simply tries to inject a little humor in a post he hopes we'll enjoy. As VegasGuy suggests, let's lighten up.

Brody
08-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks for posting--very hot!

iluvfeet12
08-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Guys, MaleFeet tried to share with us some stills from "Mental"' he thought we would enjoy. But the Cunt Wars have drained all the fun out of the thread. This is supposed to be a fun site for adult males. Our public is NOT Shirley Temple and the crew members of the Good Ship Lollypop. This might simply be a good moment to close this thread and try to move on.

Perhaps we could all learn to show a little respect and restraint when a fellow member simply tries to inject a little humor in a post he hopes we'll enjoy. As VegasGuy suggests, let's lighten up.

I will agree that perhaps it is time to move on, since obviously there are two sides and neither will come to an agreement on the subject. However, I would like to know... How the discussion lack respect? Other than the original comment, no names were called. A lot of people thanked him for the picture before pointing out that they didn't like the way he referred to the woman. The whole thing, to me, was just a civil discussion about whether or not such a disrespectful word should be taken as a joke.

The off-topic section would have been a more appropriate place to have the discussion, however I fail to see how any of what was said could be taken as disrespectful.

flickfire
08-02-2009, 12:12 PM
I found the word "cunt" pretty offensive too. It just wasn't a necessary thing to say. There's enough misogyny in the world, and we don't need to add to it here!

ftlaudft
08-02-2009, 01:32 PM
I'll take my thoughts over to the off-topics discussions. We've already sucked the life out of this thread, so just go to "'participants in the cunt congress."'

tenchichan
08-02-2009, 02:34 PM

OR maybe the people posting the pictures can try that respect and restraint thing and not refer to women as cunts.

vegasguy
08-02-2009, 03:56 PM
As I said, I don't see why I'd need to lighten up about this subject. Nor are you giving any reasons for me to do so. It's easy to just type those short answers, it's another to try and make a valid point.

Or, you know, woman.

Because it was just a word typed in an idoitic thread!! Are you the woman in the picture?? Did anyone call YOU a cunt in this thread??? This is why you need to lighten up............geez, will someone shut this thread down already!!!!

iluvfeet12
08-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Because it was just a word typed in an idoitic thread!! Are you the woman in the picture?? Did anyone call YOU a cunt in this thread??? This is why you need to lighten up............geez, will someone shut this thread down already!!!!

Maybe you should lighten up as well... It's just a comment in an idiotic thread as well, no? And since when do you need to be personally attacked in order to feel offended? I don't need to be a woman to think insulting them for no reason is wrong.

BootsMcGraw
08-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Okay, men. This has degraded into a shouting match. If you wish to continue, take it to the Off Topic post that Ftlaudft has started.

Topic closed.