PDA

View Full Version : foot sucking as an art form...

ftlaudft
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
There are some stimulating video clips at YouTube that merit your attention. Legmana has posted a series of about 9 videos, lasting from 5 to 10 minutes each, that show intense foot action with interesting photography, good lighting and appropriate mood music. The titles tell you what to expect: "male foot lickers," ''a boy's foot dreams," "sweet boy foot job," "footjob in sauna from nice boy," and "nice boy licks feet in the cinema."'

These clips make excellent viewing with a footbuddy, several footbuddies, or for a mini-orgy all by yourself. Yes, the guys are young, you might say twinks. But remember, once upon a time you were probably a twink too! So do try to see them before the foot-hating morals squad at YouTube removes them!

Head2Foot
07-22-2009, 12:34 PM
"But remember, once upon a time you were probably a twink too!"

Never!

ftlaudft
07-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Don't fight it, Head2Foot! You can relax and be yourself here. I understand your pain. I too have suffered persecution and rejection just because I'm young and gorgeous and sexy. It may have been a year or two ago but we have learned to pick ourselves up and continue forward with a rose between the toes.

Embrace your twinkdom, Head2Foot! Your footbuddies will never chide you for your twinkiness! Remember, we're the good guys!

ftlaudft
07-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I was just browsing over at TLAvideo.com, one of my favorite sources for DVDs, and lo and behold!, what do I see but a DVD from Sk8terboy studio which includes most of the above mentioned scenes! The title of the DVD is "'A Boy's Feet Dreams," and it comes from Germany directed by Christian Felten. I ordered a copy of the DVD and three others by Christian Felten, since they all include some foot action and I like what I've already seen. The titles of the three others are "'F---ing Scouts," "Bad Boyz,"' and "Skaterfun."' They are all from 2008. There are three new ones announced for 2009: "School Trip,"' "Socker Sucks,"' and "Prison Boys."' According to the notes, there will be foot action in each of these as well.

The only thing that makes me a little sad is that I have to wait about 4 weeks to get the above goodies since they come from Deutschland. How can I while away the time while I wait? Well, there's another videoclip over at JockFoot Fantasy that may tide me over. It has the lengthy title "'Seth makes KC smell his hot, stinky, sweaty skater feet"' and lasts a little over 20 minutes. In it that handsome rascal Seth makes KC smell his hot, stinky, sweaty skater feet - for over 20 minutes. If you're into watching guys make other guys smell their hot, stinky, sweaty skater feet, you may like this clip too. I will say one thing. Seth is really sexy. And KC is an excellent sniffer! OK, then! Two things! Picky! Picky! Picky!

ftlaudft
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Gone! Completely vanished! The foot-hating hatchet men of YouTube's Purity Police have axed Legmana and all his videoclips from Sk8terboy studio. All those beautiful scenes of sniffing and sucking will now be floating forever through the misty clouds of cyberspace.

I'm still waiting for the 4 full-length DVDs of director Christian Felten''s Sk8terboy films and will report on them when they arrive. I've also ordered the three that are due to be released this year.

I often wonder what the censorship people think they are accomplishing. What do they feel they're protecting us from? If they don't appreciate the joys of toe-sucking, why do they want to impose their likes and dislikes on us? Are they really so sure they're the chosen people on the moral highroad? I wonder if they've ever had one night of good sex! I wouldn't be at all surprised if they had sagging tits and spaghetti toes! Oh well! Thank God for BarefootGuys, Toegasms, and JockfootFantasy!