PDA

View Full Version : Actors from show "Merlin"

Don4UrFeet
07-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Does anyone have any barefeet pictures of the 2 cute actors from the NBC show "Merlin"? Their names are Colin Morgan (who plays Merlin) and Bradley James (who plays Prince Arthur). Bradley James is really hot. Hopefully, someone has some pictures of these cuties. Also, has anyone seen them in any movies where they had barefoot scenes?

Thanks!

luv2bottom
07-20-2009, 12:01 PM
There were some clips on you tube where Prince Arthur rubs his foot in Merlin"s face.

Don4UrFeet
07-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Really, I must have missed seeing that particualar episode where Arthur rubbed his foot in Merlon's face. I am surprised also that no one commented on it here on the board whenever it occured. I missed a couple of shows and obviously that particular scene was in one of those episodes that I didn't get to see. I wonder which episode was that scene in? Maybe someone else saw it and will screen cap that scene. I sure hope that they put this show on dvd. It's actually a good show, not to mention that it tends to have eye candy too. Last week a really cute guy guest starred and they had a good scene showing his hot soles while he was lying in bed. It was so hot!

luv2bottom
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Actually I heard about it on this board a few months ago. I will search to see if it's still on you tube.

luv2bottom
07-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Go to you tube and look up Merlin- "The Moment of Truth"- part 3. There has also been an interview where the took actors talk about that scene.

renaudlouis
07-23-2009, 01:48 AM
Could not find this scene you speak about in part#3 "moment of truth"
Where it is ? Rénaud LeBlaux

footspanker
07-23-2009, 07:49 AM
it's actually in part two of "the moment of truth." merlin and arthur are lying there (night) and talking and arthur lifts his barefoot and gently prods merlins face as they are talking (it's brief, but definitely cool).

MaleFeet
07-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Here's what i found.... And in season one you'll see merlins master rub his

stinky feet in merlins face while sleeping..... Remember that scene... Bout made

me shoot a load!!!!

MaleFeet
07-23-2009, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=merlin+episode+1&search_type=

luv2bottom
07-23-2009, 08:17 PM
There are different users who have posted the Merlin series. So on different ones it be either "the moment of truth" part 2 or part 3. The users are Nathan DucNguyen, Colinmorgancom, Camelotstory and Bradleyjnet. Hope this helps.

Don4UrFeet
07-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Hey guys...I'm sure it's probably me not doing something right, but I can't find that episode. I've searched the moment of truth episode 2 and 3 but haven't happened up on that particular scene :-( It would be nice if someone can get some screen caps of it if ever they find it. I tend to like pics of such scenes to gaze at (wink). It's good to know that other footbuds are into those 2 cuties and the show also. Maybe there will be some future scenes of them barefeet. I hope that Season 1 will be available on dvd so that I can get it for my personal collection.

jonk
07-24-2009, 10:01 PM
This is the episode - it occurs at about 6:20. However the foot in Merlin's face is that of a past friend of his - not Arthur's.

Jonk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4jIwa2M2vw

Don4UrFeet
07-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Thanks Jonk for the link to the clip of the episode. I watched it and actually it is Arthur's foot. Arthur and Merlin are about to go to sleep and are talking. Merlin's "bed" is actually a pallat on the floor. When Merlin attempts to not answer a question asked by Arthur, he (Arthur) then places his barefoot on Merlin's face in a playful gesture to prod Merlin to talk. If you replay the clip you will notice that it is Arthur. Although the barefoot scene is really brief, it does give an opportunity to see Arthur's foot, which is nice by the way :-) Thanks again Jonk. I'm really glad that I got to see the clip!

jarovina
10-16-2011, 02:41 PM
So are there any pictures of Colin's feet? It seems there aren't any, prove me wrong please?