PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reynolds

frixos alex
07-17-2009, 05:08 AM
Well, i saw some pics of that guy yesterday and i posted two pics. Well i know that you have hundred pics of him but i posted them because his feet in the first picture are different than the second picture ! If you take a look at them you can see clearly that there are some differences. Now the question is which are his real feet ?

tenchichan
07-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Well pic one is from a recent magazine spread. Pic two is a screencap from a movie from a few years ago. Therefore most of the differences you're talking about have to do with the difference in media. For example, pic one has probably been edited, photoshopped and airbrushed because it's meant to be a still shot. Pic two is probably what his "real feet" look like as it is simply one frame of a movie and therefore the attention to gussying it up isn't there. Any other differences are just superficial (EX: he's more tan in the first pic, he's got bandages on in the second pic, the quality of the pictures are different, a few years have passed, etc)

Pic 2 is from a movie called "The Nines." It's a GREAT flick and it's got generous foot shot abounds.

OBG
07-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Film will frequently use a Body Double for it's lead actors. A Body Double is an extra who's cast to do the less interesting things that the character the leading actors play in a film, like being their back in a scene that's shot over their shoulder while someone else is talking to them, or insert shots of their hand picking something up or their feet walking, and nude close ups or butt and tit shots (if the leading actors won't do nudity.) So, it' possible that the second image you provided are someone elses feet all-together.

Frankly, I can't really see a difference in either image.