PDA

View Full Version : Appears This Site is Dead

Shale
11-13-2015, 08:36 AM
It was a good run - I enjoyed the site for years but for the past couple of months pictures did not show up, no response from Admin and all my pix in my albums have gone. IDK what happened but this looks like a dead Website. Gonna take it off my favorites. Kinda sad actually, it seemed so good for so long.

akaluv2bottom
11-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear you are removing all your favorites. First no one seems to know what happened to BootsMcagraw (sp). Then the last administrator fell off the face of the earth. It's sad if death happened to either one of these guys but if not what can we do. I am web site illiterate.

vinnie100
11-13-2015, 09:33 PM
This is really sad to hear:(
What happens to the millions of photos that were put up here...:(
Hoping for a xmas miracle!!
In the meantime, are all members moving to any particular site?

rainboww
11-14-2015, 02:32 AM
This is really sad to hear:(
What happens to the millions of photos that were put up here...:(
Hoping for a xmas miracle!!
In the meantime, are all members moving to any particular site?

ItsRainingFeet.com forums are pretty good

stustustugoo
11-14-2015, 07:11 AM
what about bubbafeet.com

stustustugoo
11-14-2015, 07:12 AM
bubbafeet.com is boots mc graws site..........................

gianni9uk
11-15-2015, 09:31 AM
It is very sad, I have been a member since 2004 and the site has always been a massive part of my internet activity, it wasn't just the pics that were great, it was also the sense of community that existed.

akaluv2bottom
11-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Whatever happened to feet.tv?

jonk
11-17-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm not sure the site is completely 'dead' - it just seems that something has gone wrong with having the thumbnails work. Full-sized pics seem to be showing up, and of course posts with just text. There have been comments in the past about the lack of involvement with whoever has administrative authority. I'm not sure whoever that is even looks at the boards anymore. Scooter has done some moderating as have some others, but I don't think they have the ability to work/fix the nuts and bolts of the functions of the board. I'd like to be hopeful that at some point it will be fixed.

ftlaudft
11-17-2015, 06:23 AM
Ditto! Where have all the flowers gone> I hope we find out soon.

bfguy
11-18-2015, 06:40 PM
It does suck that the site seems to be abandoned by the moderators and no one can fix the pic situation. I'm a bit surprised that it's even still active. I know friends that have websites and they have to pay the website hosting company to keep the site up and running. Depending on when the last time any of them paid the service fee, the site may just disappear soon. It seems to have been almost a year since they've posted anything themselves. Tumblr is probably the best outlet for our 'interest'. I probably belong to at least 40 blogs, and it takes quite a while each night to go through all the new pics that are posted. Hopefully someone will be able to contact any of the moderators and maybe take over the site from them.

Pghfeet
11-20-2015, 01:40 AM
a nice modern Tumblr site would be nice. but can everybody add photos there?

colin106
11-21-2015, 01:36 AM
a nice modern Tumblr site would be nice. but can everybody add photos there?

Looks like a group blog can be made where members are invited and then are able to post stuff on it. That could work if someone wanted to do it.

colin106
11-21-2015, 02:32 AM
ok I took it upon myself to make one.

footbuddies2.tumblr.com

If you'd like to be added as someone who can post pics, PM your email address and i'll add you.