PDA

View Full Version : So do we still have a moderator on this board ...?

akeel
09-07-2015, 02:09 PM
... I tried to post three posts on the Main Board with links to YT clips and I got a message that my posts had to be checked by a moderator before they appeared to be viewed (??). That was a week ago.

These links are to vids with some great foot shots; I can't vidcap, so maybe I will just send the links to another member on this board who can vidcap them for the Video Captures thread? Anyone willing to do this?

Footlover28
09-07-2015, 03:25 PM
... I tried to post three posts on the Main Board with links to YT clips and I got a message that my posts had to be checked by a moderator before they appeared to be viewed (??). That was a week ago.

These links are to vids with some great foot shots; I can't vidcap, so maybe I will just send the links to another member on this board who can vidcap them for the Video Captures thread? Anyone willing to do this?

I will do that certainly...btw, great to see you're back on the track!:)

akeel
09-08-2015, 11:30 PM
I will do that certainly...btw, great to see you're back on the track!:)

You'll have to clean out your inbox, Footsie - I can't send you anything because you are over your quota. :))

Footlover28
09-09-2015, 12:08 AM
You'll have to clean out your inbox, Footsie - I can't send you anything because you are over your quota. :))

Oops, now it's possible again!