PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum - hello!

Kickstarts
04-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi, I'm 23 from California. Glad to finally be a member here. I was just wondering how I'll be able to see all of the threads and sub-forums? Thanks!

gianni9uk
04-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Hi, I'm 23 from California. Glad to finally be a member here. I was just wondering how I'll be able to see all of the threads and sub-forums? Thanks!

Darling don't worry, if there is anything specific you want to see, either use the search function, or ask a member we are all nice! I am 31, but I've been looking at and collecting feet pics since I was about 15 (I think that's when we got internet in our house!). The whole point of the site is to share and enjoy, so everyone will most likely have something in their collections that you would like to see. But as I say, if you want to see something you can't find, just ask one of us. x

Kickstarts
04-18-2015, 11:01 PM
Darling don't worry, if there is anything specific you want to see, either use the search function, or ask a member we are all nice! I am 31, but I've been looking at and collecting feet pics since I was about 15 (I think that's when we got internet in our house!). The whole point of the site is to share and enjoy, so everyone will most likely have something in their collections that you would like to see. But as I say, if you want to see something you can't find, just ask one of us. x

Thanks! So I just wanted to clarify, are there only 6 sub-forums?

Main Board
Picture Post
HookUps
Foot Worship
Shoes, Boots, and Socks
Off Topic Discussions

And also, when I enter a sub forum, why do I only see 6 threads? On the main forum it says that there thousands of threads in a sub forum but I only see a few?

Not really looking for pics though. Joined this site because I want to meet people who are into the same thing! I guess the HookUps subforum serves that purpose? :)

gianni9uk
04-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Thanks! So I just wanted to clarify, are there only 6 sub-forums?

Main Board
Picture Post
HookUps
Foot Worship
Shoes, Boots, and Socks
Off Topic Discussions

And also, when I enter a sub forum, why do I only see 6 threads? On the main forum it says that there thousands of threads in a sub forum but I only see a few?

Not really looking for pics though. Joined this site because I want to meet people who are into the same thing! I guess the HookUps subforum serves that purpose? :)

I will PM you x