PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

blnkmonine
03-05-2015, 10:46 PM
I know that personally, there are certain parts of the foot that I find more attractive than others. I'm just curious as to what parts do it for other people and why. I am very much a sole person and I suspect that many others are as well. To me the sole is like the soul (no pun intended) of the foot and really the entire body. Besides the genitals, it's the softest most vulnerable part of the body. To see a guy with his bare sole uncovered is to me is just as good if not better than seeing him naked. For me the shape of the sole is very important and monumental in regards to whether or not I find a foot attractive. Some soles are wide at the top and become very narrow near the heal. I prefer a sole that's on the flatter side and wide at both the base and the top so that it smashes out from the side and the heel when a guy is standing up. I like long medium length toes and a well shaped big toe. I'm not into short round toes. Also one of the reasons I love the sole is because of the color difference (especially in "ethnic" guys). To see a brown or tan skinned guy with a dark top and a light sole is one of the biggest turn on's imaginable. You can also see this from the sides of the foot when a guy is standing up. It's like a line or a border separating the dark top from the light sole (So hot).

The pics bellow display the type of soles I personally go for (some famous some not). What about everyone else? What all makes a foot for you?

TheWolf9
03-06-2015, 02:06 AM
I think soles as well. Not entirely sure why, but it's the part I like the most. I would say toes come in second place. And I agree, I love tanned or dark skin guys with lighter soles. I have a thing for Indian guys for this reason.

stustustugoo
03-06-2015, 06:44 AM
I know that personally, there are certain parts of the foot that I find more attractive than others. I'm just curious as to what parts do it for other people and why. I am very much a sole person and I suspect that many others are as well. To me the sole is like the soul (no pun intended) of the foot and really the entire body. Besides the genitals, it's the softest most vulnerable part of the body. To see a guy with his bare sole uncovered is to me is just as good if not better than seeing him naked. For me the shape of the sole is very important and monumental in regards to whether or not I find a foot attractive. Some soles are wide at the top and become very narrow near the heal. I prefer a sole that's on the flatter side and wide at both the base and the top so that it smashes out from the side and the heel when a guy is standing up. I like long medium length toes and a well shaped big toe. I'm not into short round toes. Also one of the reasons I love the sole is because of the color difference (especially in "ethnic" guys). To see a brown or tan skinned guy with a dark top and a light sole is one of the biggest turn on's imaginable. You can also see this from the sides of the foot when a guy is standing up. It's like a line or a border separating the dark top from the light sole (So hot).

The pics bellow display the type of soles I personally go for (some famous some not). What about everyone else? What all makes a foot for you?

i COMPLETELY AGREE, AND COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Shale
03-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Here, from an article I wrote in 1998:

"Consider the intricate beauty of a foot, the balls of the foot, the rounded heel, the five little orbs aligned along the edge like so many berries waiting to be sucked. ... The foot is such a structurally unique object, yet analogous to the hand. When massaging the foot, the contours so readily fit those of the hand that it is an embrace of palm and sole, a merging of the sensitive skin of both, each enjoying the touch of the other."

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/footmassagedraw.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/id9.html

If you scroll down the next article is titled Aesthetic Feet.

Here are two examples of what I consider gorgeous feet, which is the sole.

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nicesolesbyftdude.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nicesolescrossedspike.jpg

blnkmonine
03-06-2015, 12:17 PM
[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"]Here, from an article I wrote in 1998:

"Consider the intricate beauty of a foot, the balls of the foot, the rounded heel, the five little orbs aligned along the edge like so many berries waiting to be sucked. ... The foot is such a structurally unique object, yet analogous to the hand. When massaging the foot, the contours so readily fit those of the hand that it is an embrace of palm and sole, a merging of the sensitive skin of both, each enjoying the touch of the other."

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/footmassagedraw.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/id9.html

If you scroll down the next article is titled Aesthetic Feet.

Interesting article!

Figure C was definitely close to my sole shape preference . Flatter with longer rectangular shaped toes (Similar to Mike Rowe).

Figure B was a little too triangular for my taste. It reminded me alot of Will Smith's foot.

flickfire
03-06-2015, 10:38 PM
For me it's the toes because they come in so many different shapes and sizes, but soles come a close second!

lovesoles
03-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Well, you can tell by my moniker what part of the foot is my favorite, but let me be more specific. My favorite part of the sole is that wide soft spot right beneath the toes. Love to bury my nose in there. I agree that the sole is generally the softest and most vulnerable part of a man's body.

dangerguy
03-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Soles are the biggest turn on for me. But the downside is that soles can sometimes be deceptive, I.E a foot can look really nice from the sole, but the tops don't match. Always a dissapointment lol!

Bradat26
03-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Add me to the sole list, blnkmonine, for the reasons that you suggested. I like to tickle a flat foot, because you can draw where you think the sole should be--several times until you get it right!! lol. For the toes, I prefer to have the big toe be the longer toe, instead of the second toe, but I cam slowly coming around to liking both types.

blnkmonine
03-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Add me to the sole list, blnkmonine, for the reasons that you suggested. I like to tickle a flat foot, because you can draw where you think the sole should be--several times until you get it right!! lol. For the toes, I prefer to have the big toe be the longer toe, instead of the second toe, but I cam slowly coming around to liking both types.

The toe part is a toss up for me. Sometimes a long second toe is everything. It all comes down to how it fits with the entire foot shape. An overly distended big toe to me is a bit of a turn off though. I do however pay close attention to the shape of the big toe. I've noticed that a lot of guys have very phallic shaped big toes, which I find very attractive. If you think about it, it makes sense. The dick-shaped big toe could be some Freudian explanation as to why people develop foot fetishes in the first place.

road2middleage
03-12-2015, 06:25 PM
At any given time, any feet can be attractive, as long as they are kept after. I really dig feet that have any of the following qualities (a combination of any of these is a bonus):
- Medium to high arches
- Veiny tops
- Long toes that are flexible enough to form a right angle
- Large (at least size 13)
- Moderately ticklish

LickMyFeet
03-17-2015, 06:23 AM
WOW, blnkmonine...
The second picture that you posted is a MAJOR TURN ON FOR ME!!!!!! Those are the kind of beefy looking soles & toes that drive me fucking nuts!!!!!! The soles are my all time favorite part of the foot!!!!

flickfire
03-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Soles are the biggest turn on for me. But the downside is that soles can sometimes be deceptive, I.E a foot can look really nice from the sole, but the tops don't match. Always a dissapointment lol!
..and vice versa. I've always been disappointed when the tops of a guy's feet are more attractive than the soles are, but I suppose for you the opposite is true.

gbmcleod
03-29-2015, 08:45 AM
The toes are what I like best. Just the beauty of each individual toe and how it fits into the overall picture is aesthetically pleasing to me.

blnkmonine
04-10-2015, 09:46 PM
WOW, blnkmonine...
The second picture that you posted is a MAJOR TURN ON FOR ME!!!!!! Those are the kind of beefy looking soles & toes that drive me fucking nuts!!!!!! The soles are my all time favorite part of the foot!!!!

Were you talking about This guy? If so, I was quite impressed by his soles are well. I wish I knew where the photos actually come from. I just found them somewhere on the internet. I would definitely love to see more. The sole of the foot is certainly the most erotic part of the body.

Speaking of soles, I read an article talking about how the sole of the foot is actually a chakra gateway linking a person's essential energy to that of the Earth. So I guess in a way, the sole of the foot really is like the "soul" of the human body!

LickMyFeet
04-17-2015, 03:24 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes this is the guy that i was talking about!!!!!! This guy's soles are absolutely mouthwatering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just beside myself with those awesome pictures that you just posted!!!! Thank you a million times for giving me the biggest, hardest boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! THIS GUY'S FEET LOOK AS IF THEY SMELL & TASTE SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

blnkmonine
06-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes this is the guy that i was talking about!!!!!! This guy's soles are absolutely mouthwatering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just beside myself with those awesome pictures that you just posted!!!! Thank you a million times for giving me the biggest, hardest boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! THIS GUY'S FEET LOOK AS IF THEY SMELL & TASTE SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to find another of this guy

stustustugoo
06-06-2015, 09:07 AM
i totally agree...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, growl, howl

blnkmonine
06-06-2015, 11:21 AM
One more for good measure

gianni9uk
06-07-2015, 04:45 AM
For me it's mainly the soles, but it's also a little more subtle, I do like a nice high arch, and as for toes I find a reasonable length but nicely rounded at the tip does it for me.

LickMyFeet
06-15-2015, 05:07 AM
Man, you're just so amazing for finding more pictures of this man & his mouthwatering soles!!!! I'm about to beat off to those pictures!!! Thanks again for these awesome pictures!!!!

LickMyFeet
06-15-2015, 05:09 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, these pictures have me going nuts & i'm hard as a rock at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flickfire
06-15-2015, 02:07 PM
One more for good measure
His feet are stunning! He has such beautiful arches and big, plump toes! Definitely my favorite kind of foot!

blnkmonine
06-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Man, you're just so amazing for finding more pictures of this man & his mouthwatering soles!!!! I'm about to beat off to those pictures!!! Thanks again for these awesome pictures!!!!

No problem. I aim to please. Plus that guy and his feet are out of this world beautiful.

LickMyFeet
06-16-2015, 07:02 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Mike Rowe's FEET LOOK SO SOFT & DELICIOUS!!!!!! I COULD SPEND HOUURS SMELLING & LICKING HIS FEET!!! Mike Rowe IS ONE HOT LOOKING MAN!!!!!

blnkmonine
06-16-2015, 10:47 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Mike Rowe's FEET LOOK SO SOFT & DELICIOUS!!!!!! I COULD SPEND HOUURS SMELLING & LICKING HIS FEET!!! Mike Rowe IS ONE HOT LOOKING MAN!!!!!

Yes, Mike Rowe's feet hold a special place in my heart as well.

LickMyFeet
06-17-2015, 03:42 AM
It's almost as if he enjoys showing his mouthwatering feet!!!!! That's what I get from looking at these pictures!

stustustugoo
06-17-2015, 10:59 AM
id devour his soles