PDA

View Full Version : Shoes on the furniture....

dangerguy
10-16-2014, 12:14 PM
This is a foot related thing that really bugs me, mostly in film and TV, but it would annoy me in real life too.

Does anyone else really hate it when you have scenes of a character lying on their bed, or with their feet on the couch or whatever, and they're wearing shoes? I mean, obviously, in regards to this forum, the more scenes of bare feet the better, but it bugs me more than that. Like, why would you risk getting outside dirt on your bed covers? Personally, I don't wear shoes in the house, but even if you do, I don't understand why you would put your feet up on anything without removing them. Who knows what kind of dirt and germs could be on them from walking around outside?

Alessio
10-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I totally agree with you. For example, a few months ago I saw some old episodes of "Prince of Bel Air" and in one scene there was Will Smith, lying on a bed in a hospital with his shoes on. Totally annoying. Not only because I do not get to see what I would like to see, but also because it is so unhygienic.

luv tobottom
10-20-2014, 02:29 PM
And do you also notice that most of the time when women are shown they at least have their shoes off.