PDA

View Full Version : Roman Soldier Story

TheWolf9
09-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Antonius was winding down for the night. As a 32 year old Roman soldier, he had long marches every day, setting up new camps, etc. It was a hard life, but manageable. The Roman Empire was gearing for some war, but the exact specifications were unknown. Could have even been expanding territory. Antonius didn't mind not knowing because he was a member of the greatest empire the world had ever known. Antonius set up his small personal tent and set his weapons next to him as he climbed inside. He preferred to sleep in his Roman soldier tunic and leather sandals in case he needed to get up in a hurry in the middle of the night. He had his weapons to his side and slowly drifted off to sleep. Sometime in the night, a bluish light started to glow. Antonius had his eyes closed, thinking it must be too early for morning but still was groggy and not fully awake. Suddenly, he couldn't move. Antonius opened his eyes and saw that he wasn't bound, but somehow couldn't move. He tried to call out to his fellow soldiers in their tents, but couldn't speak. He felt himself slightly floating out of his tent ("This has to be a dream" he kept telling himself) as he was dragged into an opening and everything went dark. Antonius suddenly started to lose consciousness and he fell asleep. He didn't try to fall asleep, but he must have been drugged. Antonius closed his eyes to see what would happen next.

Antonius woke up some time later. He looked around and found himself in a dim room but it was very modern. He saw different types of materials that he had never seen before (different types of metal, glowing lights, etc). He looked down and saw that he was tied to a table of some sort. On strap across each arm, another across his chest, and another across his knees. He was still wearing his Roman tunic and sandals which was a relief. A humming sound occurred and a door opened. Antonius looked and yelped in surprise. These weren't even human abductors. They had a sort of humanoid shape, but a large oval head with a circular mouth. Their eyes were solid black. There were three of these beings in total. One seemed to wear a special badge of some sort (Antonius presumed him to be the leader) while the others appeared to be his assistants. The leader said something in a foreign language to his associates. "Why am I here? What do you want with me?" Antonius asked them. The abductors said nothing. The two assistants went to his sandaled feet and started inspecting them. Antonius looked down and saw them measuring the soles of his sandals, rubbing their long fingers across the soles, etc. Antonius never had this happen before and it kind of excited him. Antonius's manhood started to grow a little bit. The lead abductor noticed this and lifted up Antonius's tunic, exposing his manhood. Antonius tried to squirm away, but this just made the alien more interested. The alien took his finger and swiped a little bit of pre-cum that Antonius leaked out and tasted it. The alien acted surprised and then motioned the assistants to do something. Suddenly, the assistants started playing with Antonius's sandaled feet. Wiggling his toes, trying to stick their fingers between the insoles of his sandals and the soles of his bare feet. Antonius found this a bit ticklish and despite trying to fight it, his manhood grew again.

The leader then commanded his associates to do something and they wrapped their entire mouths around his sandaled feet. Antonius squirmed at the sensation. He could feel their warm and slimy mouths envelope his entire sandaled feet followed by sucking sensations and noises. He then felt what seemed to be several tongues in each of their mouths which licked all over his feet. Several tongues between each toe at a time, several sliding against his soles, etc. Antonius moaned at this sensation and he started leaking precum again. The lead alien lifted up his tunic again to expose his bare cock and wrapped his mouth around it. Antonius squirmed again at this incredible feeling. He felt the lead alien sucking passionately as he felt several tongues running up and down the shaft of his cock and another running across his scrotum. Antonius started thrusting his cock into the alien's mouth, which seemed to delight the alien. The alien took one of his thin tongues and slid it very gently into the urethra of Antonius's cock, as if to try and reach more of the substance that he tasted moments ago. Antonius was sweating like crazy, which caused the associates on his feet to suck harder as if they were sucking all the sweat from his feet. Antonius was almost worried they might suck the sandals off his feet, but he was too involved in this moment to care about that. He flexed his soles and curled his toes whenever he felt the alien tongues furiously licking between each of his hairy Roman toes.
After what seemed like an hour of this teasing, Antonius suddenly felt the sensation that he was about to climax and exploded his seed all into the alien's mouth. The alien sucked it up delightfully and kept sucking for about 20 minutes, just to make sure it didn't miss any. Antonius rested and caught his breath as the two aliens kept sucking on his sandaled feet and other lead alien kept sucking his manhood. Eventually, they slipped their mouths off his feet and cock and the lead alien lowered Antonius's tunic back into place. Antonius looked down at his sandaled feet and saw how pink they looked from being sucked for so long. He wiggled his toes and felt their slimy saliva running between each of his toes. He was physically and mentally drained and just wanted to sleep. The aliens removed the bonds and gently dragged him away to his room.

Antonius enjoyed the experience (or dream. He still wasn't sure if this was a dream or not) but was wondering how long this will keep going on. Will they release him eventually? Will his fellow soldiers even know he's gone or think he deserted them? Antonius decided to sleep and think more clearly when he woke up.

http://i.imgur.com/ASAHR0Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DXbn51V.jpg

TheWolf9
09-20-2014, 08:24 PM
anyone have thoughts?

shaneripley81
09-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Weird but hot situation.
I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a bit,
mostly because I was imagining you as the Roman soilder,
with your hot feet in those sandals.

TheWolf9
09-22-2014, 04:16 AM
Weird but hot situation.
I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a bit,
mostly because I was imagining you as the Roman soilder,
with your hot feet in those sandals.

I eventually want to put together a Roman soldier outfit.

shaneripley81
09-23-2014, 11:29 PM
That would be HOT!