PDA

View Full Version : CANDID Dan Molan at www.malefeet4u.com

MaleFeet4u
06-27-2014, 04:14 AM
http://www.malefeet4u.com

FOOT SIZE: 44

The set includes 114 images and a video total running time: 22 min 25 secs

What a hot guy Dan Molan is. This handsome guy has a great body too and he loves to show it off. We get to enjoy every inch of Dan in this candid video, as he works his beautiful cock, and shows off his sexy body. His hot ass is nicely exposed as he bends over and shows off his tight hole. He also give a great show on wanking, getting his cock rock hard and posing to let us see it in all its? glory. Dan also is joined by a helping hand who quickly gets to work on that gorgeous cock as well and fingering Dan?s tight ass. Throughout it all, of course, our footcam is ready and gives us some great views of those sexy feet, lingering in close-up, so that we get a chance to fully explore them before his cock explodes with a lovely cumshot.

cordobes82
06-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Woww!! Very hot! :)

wncMTNfoot
06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
I just joined this site today for the first time.
The cum shot in this video is excellent!

I think ALL foot fetish websites that do cum shots should always include the view of the feet when the guy is cumming.
I don't understand why allot of foot fetish sites completely switches the camera angle to just the cock during orgasm and not show the feet at all during the best part!
Or why not do a cum shot with the feet in view, and then do a repeat of the cum shot with a close up of the cock. Not sure about the rest of you, but I want to see the reaction of the feet and toes when a guy cums.