PDA

View Full Version : I fantasize about worshiping feet, but feet don't taste good. How to fix this?

TheWolf9
05-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Hello. I have a foot fetish and I'm mostly into having my feet worshiped. However, I fantasize about worshiping guys feet every now and then (I have a huge fetish for Indian guys feet) but whenever I meet a guy and play with his feet, I'm not thrilled about taste. Even if the feet taste clean, it still tastes weird for me. I've had some guys play with my feet and they are really good (licking furiously and all kinds of stuff). But whenever I play with a guy's feet, I end up taking a few licks before I just rub his feet or something because the taste doesn't do anything.

Any solutions?

abcdefg
05-29-2014, 04:02 PM
I might suggest doing a bit of food play while worshiping to change the taste?

ubertoes
05-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Or massage the guy's feet with some flavored gel first. I like strawberry banana. There are lots of tastes from which to choose.

tball
05-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Use frosting or whipped cream or peanut butter. This will change the smell and you will enjoy.

TheWolf9
06-18-2014, 09:26 AM
I met an Indian guy recently whose feet didn't smell but his feet were very dry and after a few licks of his soles and toes I started to get thirsty. I'm planning to see him again in a few weeks and I'll try the whipped cream idea next time. Sounds really hot :)