PDA

View Full Version : Hand Fetish?

Serph789
05-28-2014, 05:37 AM
Does anyone else here have a hand fetish? I have one, its not as strong as my foot fetish which basically is the strongest sexual turn I get, and I was wondering if anyone knows of male hand sites? I know jockfootfantasy caters to hand worship a bit but I was wondering if there existed any other sites which were exclusive to hands. I love all kinds of hands on a guy ranging from thick and big masculine ones to dainty hands on twinks. Thanks!:)

aso49red
05-28-2014, 06:03 AM
http://handson.provocateuse.com/

TheWolf9
05-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Truthfully, I'm not into hands but I wonder about it. For example, we are so comfortable with our foot fetish I sometimes forget it's seen as strange to those without. I see a hot guy wearing sandals and sometimes fantasize about asking if I could rub his feet which is what a guy with a foot fetish would love, but I have trouble thinking how non-foot people view it. So, I think about if someone came up and said I had nice hands (I have no fetish for hands at all) and if he would ask if he could rub my hands and play with my fingers. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if a guy said that. I'm not into hands, but I think of it as a compliment if one said I had nice hands and wanted to play with them. It wouldn't excite me, but I wouldn't mind if he did.

tiedfeetguy
05-29-2014, 09:13 AM
It's not a fetish for me, but I do sometimes notice if a guy has soft or sexy hands. I can appreciate them on their own, but I also think it's related to feet... if their hands are sexy, I generally infer they probably have nice feet as well (although I have no evidence for this, it's just my own personal fantasy).

shylicker
05-29-2014, 03:19 PM
I find the shape of the fingers and thumb tells me immediately if the guy has the type of feet I love. Can't say I have a hand fetish but I did enjoy suckin on some fingers in my day, seems to turn a guy on .

HoldenCaulfeet
06-07-2014, 02:13 PM
I always wondered if there were more guys who are into hands.

For me, it's not just the hand itself. But much more the seducing movements of the fingers (which is also what I love with toes). But just like you, I couldn't find a site completely or at all devoted to that. What I did find, though, was this one video on youtube, where a whispering guy (appearently they call that "ASMR") did some hypnotizing movement with his fingers... There you have two fetishes of mine that I haven't really explored yet - hands and hypnosis. :)

ftlaudft
06-08-2014, 01:04 PM
I enjoy hands very much. Hands are an important part of much sexual activity, such as body massage, tickling and masturbation. They don't have fetish status for me because they don't rank as equally important for me with genitals. Feet, cock and balls reign supreme in my sexual kingdom, but I love hands for the activities they perform, sexual, culinary and aesthetic. The whole body is wonderful and each part has its special merits, attractions and possibilities.

Serph789
06-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Thanks! I just love looking at a guys hands from time to time, not as frequently as I stare at a guy's feet but I do notice sexy hands and I would just love to worship a hot guy's hands lol I just get turned on like crazy over male model Leebo Freeman's hands