PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have problem viewing the Jockfootfantasy site?

Mojojojo
04-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I've been unable to view the site of Jockfootfantasy since 1-2 weeks ago. Is it just me or anyone having the same issue?

Footlover28
04-29-2014, 02:01 PM
I've been unable to view the site of Jockfootfantasy since 1-2 weeks ago. Is it just me or anyone having the same issue?
Well, as I am not a member I can only tell for the start or preview page and it worked (but it takes a while to be loaded completely).

cms
05-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Hey yes I have had problems as well....the site loads Slow and can timeout on you..Sux

Mojojojo
05-06-2014, 04:25 AM
You guys could still view the site or a specific page of the site, but I couldn't even see anything. It says the browser can't find the site. I tried to switch browser but it still fails to load anything.

LuisBunuel
10-16-2014, 07:10 AM
I've been having issues with JFF for the last few months. Anytime you finish viewing one video to watch another one the site freezes and you have to wait at least fifteen minutes to watch another video. If you go to the main site page you see a white banner notifications stating that you can't download more than one video at a time. But I'm not even downloading the videos to my hard drive, I'm just viewing them.

It's a shame because out of all the foot fetish sites out there it's the best when it comes to domination. It's just a pain trying to watching the individual videos without the site freezing all the time.

flickfire
10-16-2014, 02:20 PM
I was on there the other day(I have a membership) and the new videos posted wouldn't play using Quicktime. Strange and a shame because it is good site. maybe they'll fix the problem soon.

alanalt
10-19-2014, 01:18 PM
I used to be a member - gave it up because of the technical problems of viewing the clips and running into their undefined download limitations (some days you could download a bunch of clips, other days you got frozen out after downloading more than one...). My biggest frustration came whenever I e-mailed the site about anything, I NEVER got a reply. After a while, I got tired of talking (and eventually shouting) in a vacuum and left.

As Luis says, it's a shame because they have some very attractive models and good scenes, but their technical problems and total lack of customer service make the site more frustration than it's worth, in my book.