PDA

View Full Version : John Schneidder request

Rockyvoet
06-27-2009, 11:00 AM
It took me years to see a Lorenzo Lamas sole pic, and now a new quest.

John Schneidder from Dukes of Hazzard, boy what a handsome man.

akeel
06-27-2009, 12:16 PM
And for that matter, how 'bout one of Tom Wopat?

dctickler
06-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Many, many years ago he starred in a movie with Valerie Bertinelli. In one scene he gets taken away by an ambulance. He is covered with a blanket, strapped onto a strecher, and his bare feet are sticking out. His soles are beautifully exposed. I have no idea what the name of the movie was. I think it was made for TV and was probably the early 80's.

Rockyvoet
06-28-2009, 05:58 AM
Many, many years ago he starred in a movie with Valerie Bertinelli. In one scene he gets taken away by an ambulance. He is covered with a blanket, strapped onto a strecher, and his bare feet are sticking out. His soles are beautifully exposed. I have no idea what the name of the movie was. I think it was made for TV and was probably the early 80's.

MM I think we need to find that. I have no idea what his foot may look like, he is so handsome, tall and blond, give anything to smell them.

BootsMcGraw
06-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Many, many years ago he starred in a movie with Valerie Bertinelli....
A quick search of the IMDb movie database shows that the only production they seem to have in common is the "Touched by an Angel" TV series. My guess would be that this scene came from the 2001 two-part episode Shallow Water, synopsis at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0732122/. There are no photos from the episode at that site.

Rockyvoet
06-28-2009, 01:49 PM
A quick search of the IMDb movie database shows that the only production they seem to have in common is the "Touched by an Angel" TV series. My guess would be that this scene came from the 2001 two-part episode Shallow Water, synopsis at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0732122/. There are no photos from the episode at that site.

thanks for the trouble, I think this one is even harder to find than the LL sole pic :( ;)

dctickler
06-28-2009, 07:06 PM
NO, it was not 2001, it was the early 1980's.

BootsMcGraw
06-28-2009, 07:25 PM
NO, it was not 2001, it was the early 1980's.
As I said before, the only production that the rather extensive IMDb movie database shows John Schneider and Valerie Bertinelli both as cast members were two episodes of the "Touched by an Angel" TV series.

Does anyone know of any other movie and/or TV databases where we could research and compare these results? I might have missed something at IMDb, but I can't imagine a web site whose function it is to present a record of all the performances of an actor to overlook one or more of those performances.

Brody
06-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I remember the film. I think it is called "Happy Endings" and was made in 1983 with Catherine Hicks, not Valerie Bertinelli. The scene with his feet was smoking hot and I would love to see it--or any other clips with his bare feet.

Which Dukes episodes had him barefoot?

ftlaudft
06-28-2009, 08:43 PM
If you're looking for the 1983 film "Happy Endings"' with John Schneider and Catherine Hicks, be sure not to confuse it with the film of the same title from 2005 from director Don Roos. There is also a film "'The Happy Ending"' from 1969. Will the viewing of John Schneider's bare feet justify all this research, all this checking out of vital information? I kinda think it will!

Head2Foot
06-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Akeel asked about foot pictures of Tom Wopat. Now there is a sexy man! However, I've not been able to find any foot photos of him.

Rockyvoet
06-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Akeel asked about foot pictures of Tom Wopat. Now there is a sexy man! However, I've not been able to find any foot photos of him.

IMO John is sexier, still is, and I really hope someone fins the pics.

MaleFeetParty
07-01-2009, 02:22 PM
It took me years to see a Lorenzo Lamas sole pic, and now a new quest.

John Schneidder from Dukes of Hazzard, boy what a handsome man.

please I want some pic of his feet, too.

I've been looking for a pic of his feet but I haven't been able to find any. :(

wncMTNfoot
07-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I remember being glued to the Dukes in hopes of seeing his feet. There was only one scene with them down at a fishing pond and I recall seeing a brief view of the tops of his feet.

off topic, but did you know that before John took the roll of Bo Duke he was very obese, and lost all of his weight to become the Hunky Bo Duke!

Just a little inspiration for you young big boys out there. Lay off of Uncle Jessies fried potatoes and you too can mold yourself into hunkdom. ;-))

ftlaudft
07-02-2009, 09:36 PM
There was an episode in which Bo and Luke had their clothes stolen, so they had to sneak home stark naked. Bo used a colorful expression when he retold the story. He said, "'We were barefoot all the way up to our Adam's apples!"' Then he added, "'And nobody even noticed!"'

Bo, I would have noticed! And you would have noticed that I would have noticed!

What really made that show for me was that adorable rascal Boss Hogg. No, I wouldn't go to bed with him. There's a saying in the hills, "'If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what are you doing in bed with it?"' But Boss Hogg was so devious and crafty, and of course his evil plans were always foiled. Bo, Luke and Boss Hogg! My kind of people!

Rockyvoet
07-19-2009, 05:38 AM
just to keep people reminded

Rockyvoet2
01-10-2010, 01:39 PM
yes yes yes please

footguycgy
01-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I remember the movie " Happy Endings " very well, i have seen it twice, and once recorded the scene you guys are speaking of on video, but sorry to say no longer have that scene. Its a made for TV movie, back in the 80's id say, and starred John Schneider and Catherine Hicks, the scene in question is of John Schneider being removed from a building, i think their house if i remember clearly on a stretcher by paramedics. In the scene the camera angle is panned directly showing his two barefeet sticking out of the blankets the paramedics have thrown over him. I have been a longtime fan of John Schneiders however i am sorry to report was very disappointed in what was revealed as his bare soles, they are not as attractive as the man himself, and kinda of odd shaped, with high arches, before you guys go scouting allover for this scene, i should tell you its very fleeting, its not soles up close in the camera, they are shown from abit of a distance. You may be disappointed as i was. But for the connoseur, i guess definitely worth taking a look. The movie is a romantic comedy.

akeel
01-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Have you guys ever realized that sometimes the best looking guys have unattractive feet and the traditionally unattractive guys have great-looking feet?

flickfire
01-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Well, I think we can rule out the film from 1969. Schneider would have been way too young to be in that one, and I used to watch the "Dukes of Hazzard" regularly (what a horrible show!) just to check him out. He was so beautiful back then, right up there with the late great Jon-Erik Hexum, and I don't think there were any shots of his feet on that show.

He was too busy driving fast cars. But maybe YouTube has something. They seem to have everything else!

MaleFeetParty
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
haven't found any pic of his feet!

what a pity!

medicgs
04-10-2010, 02:04 PM

Rockyvoet2
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM

wow, thanks, at least we have st now!!

DavidA
04-26-2010, 06:58 PM
My long-suffering husband and I had the pleasure of meeting John at a sci-fi convention here in Atlanta a few months ago. He is damned good-looking in person and very gracious. He had his 14 year old daughter with him. He signed a photograph congradulating us for being together 30 years...too bad he wasn't barefoot! Ah, well..he's a pussycat.

MaleFeetParty
10-10-2010, 03:18 PM

I hope someone can find this video!

LaidbackinVa
10-11-2010, 10:08 PM
I was at the grocery store last week and was looking at the dvd bin. I found a movie that was written and directed and starred John Schneider. It was from 2007 and called "Callier & Co. Hot Pursuit"

The movie is really bad...I could tell that even watching it on fast forward, however there were three scenes with John barefoot. There is one hot scene that shows his beefy soles! I too have been waiting for a LONG time to see his feet. Even though he is a bit older, I would still make love to those meaty soles.

Footlover28
10-12-2010, 04:27 AM
There is one hot scene that shows his beefy soles!

May I ask for some screen caps?

sexybarefoot
10-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Have you guys ever realized that sometimes the best looking guys have unattractive feet and the traditionally unattractive guys have great-looking feet?

aint that the freakin truth, always bewilders me, but usually true.

culfoxio
10-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah....I have to agree regarding the great face/ugly feet and not-so-hot face/stunning feet juxtaposition ! I have seen a LOT of great-looking men with handsome faces, great bodies, etc, but with the most plain, dull, boring or downright ugly feet, while a lot of men -- some fat, ugly guys even have stunning manly HOT feet -- I would MUCH RATHER have a HOT sexy manly pair of feet than a gorgeous face/body -- that's me!

ropedfeet
10-12-2010, 02:39 PM
AND there are lots of " fat " HANDSOME guys out there who have some of the sexiest feet around.

I love hot beefy/husky men too.

Low body fat is Not the only way a guy can be Really hot, and I'm not only talking about their feet either. I'm talking about the whole guy here.

Just sayin'...

MaleFeetParty
10-13-2010, 12:02 PM
I was at the grocery store last week and was looking at the dvd bin. I found a movie that was written and directed and starred John Schneider. It was from 2007 and called "Callier & Co. Hot Pursuit"

The movie is really bad...I could tell that even watching it on fast forward, however there were three scenes with John barefoot. There is one hot scene that shows his beefy soles! I too have been waiting for a LONG time to see his feet. Even though he is a bit older, I would still make love to those meaty soles.

please post some screencaps!

Footlover28
10-15-2010, 07:37 AM
please post some screencaps!

Please please please

Footlover28
10-27-2010, 01:39 PM
...want to say please again: Please:-D

LaidbackinVa
10-27-2010, 02:06 PM
LOL, I would if I could. I have no idea how to do screen caps.

Footlover28
10-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Just play the DVD with your PC in full screen mode and
use the key for pause (or still) which is mostly the space bar and the print screen key (PrtSc) to make a screenshot.

What video player do you have on your system?
Most of them include this function of making screenshots.

I hope that helps a little...:-)

gianni9uk
10-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Can you make screencaps from realplayer or windows media player from videos that have been downloaded from the web? I have always wondered.

Footlover28
10-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Can you make screencaps from realplayer or windows media player from videos that have been downloaded from the web? I have always wondered.

http://www.darknet.com /2005/04/how_to_capture_.html

Footlover28
11-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Is there a chance to see the caps from this mentioned movie now that you know how to make screen caps?

MaleFeetParty
11-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Is there a chance to see the caps from this mentioned movie?

I second that!

Rockyvoet2
11-10-2010, 02:05 PM
In the meantime, how do you guys thinks John's feet smell?

Rockyvoet2
12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
still hoping

ozsole
12-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Sigh. Every time this thread reappears on the first page I open it in the hope that someone has posted a sole pic.

MaleFeetParty
02-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Sigh. Every time this thread reappears on the first page I open it in the hope that someone has posted a sole pic.

Me Too! Hopefully someone will do it!

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:42 PM
ok guys. I always see this thread pop up every now and then. I always feel bad that you guys don't get your request fulfilled, so I'm glad that I can help. I hope this is what your looking for :)

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:44 PM
more ........

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:46 PM
even more... .....

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:48 PM

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:51 PM
............ .....................

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:52 PM

hitdabassline
02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
last ones. I hope you enjoyed them :)

Rockyvoet2
02-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Wow thanks, you made a lot of people happy!!!!

ropedfeet
02-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Hey thanks Hitdabassline!

Finally someone had the pictures that so many have been wanting to see. And I for one was not disappointed at all either.

Thanks again!

Ropedfeet.