PDA

View Full Version : Paco Mlaticka at www.malefeet4u.com

MaleFeet4u
02-18-2014, 04:18 AM
http://www.malefeet4u.com

FOOT SIZE: 42

The set includes 224 images and a video total running time: 25 min 24 secs

What a hottie Paco Mlaticka is. This sexy guy always looks so good. In this foot shoot, we see him relaxing on the bed, showing off his hot chest and his, already, naked feet. Our camera gets right to work, showing off those feet as Paco reclines. Then a hand appears and works some cream into those hot feet tickling them too. Paco removes his jeans and underwear part way through the creaming of the feet, so he looks even sexier. With that sexy, naked body Pavel lays back and flexes his feet, crossing the legs as the camera goes in nice and close to give us the shots we so enjoy. Paco loves all the attention and his cock is nice and hard as the camera shows us everything. Turning onto his stomach also gives us a great view of his hot ass and we finish off with the feet being massaged some more. What a lovely shoot with a very sexy guy.

Footlover28
02-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Oh how I wish I was there massaging him all over his entire body! ;)

bearanthermoon
02-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Great sexy looking guy with gorgeous veiny feet!!! I want to cum all over him...and suck that gorgeous dick!!! Beautiful!!! Keep guys like this coming!! lol