PDA

View Full Version : Who is your ultimate 'foot idol'

gianni9uk
02-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Just curious, who is your ultimate 'foot idol' when it comes to celebrities? For me it would have to be Enrique Iglesias, not only is he comfortable showing off his sexy feet, but he is well known for having a foot fetish, which makes him even hotter to me. Same with Ricky Martin (especially as he is gay AND has a foot fetish AND beautiful feet), but for me in terms of what gets my cock rock hard, Enrique has the edge.

TheWolf9
02-04-2014, 01:40 AM
I lean more towards fictional characters but in terms of celebrities, I like Gerard Butler.

ftlaudft
02-04-2014, 02:07 PM
My ideal masculine beauty is Perttu Kivilaakso, member of a band in Helsinki, Finland. The band Apocalyptica specializes in heavy metal on cello. He does a lot of shirtless head-banging that's wild. I mean, if you like that sort of thing. I just watched a tape a fan made of him on YouTube titled Tribute to Perttu Kivilaakso.

A close runner-up for me is Christian Bale, the British actor. of many popular American films There's just something about him.... Yes, it's his feet! They are magnificent!

brettyboy
02-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Though there are several (Tom Daley, Zac Efron, Scott Clifton, Ashton Kutcher ....) the ultimate for me is Tom Welling, ever since I was a teenager in the cinema watching Cheaper by the dozen (and getting an inconvenient stiffy) his feet have amazed me!

shaneripley81
02-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I lean more towards fictional characters but in terms of celebrities, I like Gerard Butler.

I'm with you, TheWolf9: Gerard Butler is on the top of my list too.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gDGt1LSqHnY/TurnVnpcDkI/AAAAAAAACLc/f5QmSFCIs1A/s1600/gerard_butler1.JPG

gianni9uk
02-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Though there are several (Tom Daley, Zac Efron, Scott Clifton, Ashton Kutcher ....) the ultimate for me is Tom Welling, ever since I was a teenager in the cinema watching Cheaper by the dozen (and getting an inconvenient stiffy) his feet have amazed me!

I can't believe I forgot about Zac Efron, he's definitely up there for me too, that sole shot of him on the bed in HSM2 has made me cum on many occasions, but it's also because he wears flip flops and is sighted barefoot so often. I do love Tom Daley too, so handsome, although I am a sole man, and for someone who spends his life barefoot, there are very few sole shots of him.

aso49red
02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Here is one of my favorites Dylan O'Brien:
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=135310&d=1389104063

road2middleage
02-05-2014, 08:48 PM
...I lean toward the older celebrities. My ultimate foot idol would be Harrison Ford, and the penultimate would be Dr. Drew. <swoon on both>

Bobo
02-06-2014, 04:28 AM
It would be Cyplenkov.
Bobo.

archie
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Mine has to be supermodel Brian Buzzini. Absolutely spectacular!

JerseyJoe
02-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Mike Rowe and Tom Selleck

peterlondon
02-18-2014, 02:46 PM
mine are a few james bonds.. connery, george lazenby, timothy dalton and daniel craig ( some good sock sole shots of him in the film" love is the devil")
also george bush ( i know that sounds strange, but i think he is handsome)
franco nero, the original django.
and a couple of footballers, ryan giggs ( if you google images for ryan giggs barefeet)
and leo messi

slysi
02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
My all-time fave would have to be Justin Timberlake.

Still love him and his feet after all these years :)

blnkmonine
03-11-2014, 12:09 AM
So I've been avoiding this thread since I have never been someone who can easily choose favorites but a recent post in the celebs thread has lead me to the conclusion that actor Patrick J Adams is my foot idol. I think it's the wide wrinkly sole, plus the Marilyn Monroe style beauty mark on the top. Too good to be true.

blablablabla
03-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Joe Manganiello.

/thread