PDA

View Full Version : Have to share

Bobo
01-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Meeting up tonight with a regular hook up of mine. He is a big rig mechanic. As always he promises to be hot and sweaty, especially his feet. He's divorced but loves his sweaty feet worshipped by me! The wife never did it :S. The sweat from his pits and balls also make me melt. He's about my height, 6'1", but he is a bulky muscle bear, where as I'm lean and toned. We have been having a lot of hot fun together. He called me today. He's been working hard and will be waiting for me. Really wide size 12's and when I have him on his back, I fuck him with my thick uncut 8.5" cock while lapping up and sniffing his feet, sharing it all with him, banging his hole, after I've driven him crazy by eating it out first. I've never shared anything like this with you guys. I think I'm falling in love with him. He's my perfect daddy! Sorry for going on and on guys. He is just perfect for me. Love you all,
Bobo.

ftlaudft
01-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Good for you, Bobo! Take a few extra whiffs for the rest of us!

Bobo
01-18-2014, 02:02 PM
It just sort of happened with him. He was really foot shy at first. But now after a couple of beers he smothers my face with them. Even while I'll slamming his ass! Then he wants to taste his foot sweat from my mouth. Enough for now otherwise I will cream my shorts. Seriously logging off. Bobo.

shaneripley81
01-19-2014, 01:23 AM
sounds hot, man!
good for you, bobo!

guytickler
01-20-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing! Are his soles ticklish at all?