PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Foot Pics -- Scans of Old Photos

harryjav
01-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Was going through my files of old "stealth" foot photos taken by me using my Canon film cameras and here are two of my favorites:

The first one was taken in from my hotel room in Hong Kong about 17 years ago -- I was lucky enough to have a room overlooking the pool area and I had just bought a Canon film camera and a telephoto lens; I noticed this guy lounging by the pool and his feet looked great from afar. So I managed to take a couple of shots and came up with this favortie one of mine. I think his feet are absolutely gorgeous!

The second was from a trip to Hawaii 30 years ago -- also taken while I was walking around poolside hoping to take some good stealth foot pics and I came across this guy lounging by the pool and his feet were so lovely. Notice the shoulder pads of his companion -- this was the 80's after all!

hitdabassline
01-02-2014, 12:04 AM
awesome. thanks for sharing :)

harryjav
01-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Here is another shot taken over 20 years ago with a film a Canon film camera. I was in a mall and passed by a barber shop salon and noticed from the spaces between the vertical blinds that a handsome swarthy guy was getting a pedicure so I tried my best to squeeze in a shot of his lovely foot and managed to get this. The camera and lens were angled in an unusual way so that the vertical blind slats came out reddish but I managed to get a shot of his foot as it was positioned where he was sitting on the reclined barber's chair. The shot is of his left foot post pedicure while his right foot (hidden by the blinds slats) was being pedicured.

yourbuttmyface
01-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Great photos!!