PDA

View Full Version : happy new year

peterlondon
12-30-2013, 01:02 AM
happy new year to all my friendsand brothers in feet on this board, here are some pics, this gentleman is a policeman and really gave me a workover with his feet! good luck everyone in 2014. peter x

peterlondon
12-30-2013, 01:08 AM
some more serge

peterlondon
12-30-2013, 01:10 AM
hope you enjoy

aj25
12-30-2013, 11:18 AM
How do you convince these guys to do this?

peterlondon
12-30-2013, 12:14 PM
well, in that case, it was being filmed, and i work for free, so they were happy to use me, but it was quite hard because serge is quite a rough fighter and a lot stronger than me.he bounced me about like a football... i was sitting outside in a hammock when he arrived and the camera guy said " serge would like to wrestle with you" and i though " uh oh, im for it now" it worth it though

dctickler
12-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Is he Ukranian?

aj25
12-30-2013, 07:56 PM
How do you normally find guys? I have seen many of your pictures. I have a lot of difficulty finding guys who want their feet worshipped.

toesucker2
12-30-2013, 11:10 PM
...for your great pics over the years. And a very Happy New Year to you too.

peterlondon
12-31-2013, 12:03 AM
yes he is from kiev.
meeting guys depends on where you live i think, i didnt meet many guys in my hometown manchester, but also i was shy, in london there are guys of all interests, same as all big cities, so it is easier. i use craigslist, which is good for meeting for bisexual or curious straight men.
or i use gayromeo if im travelling in europe, thats good for gay guys in europe
also recon.com is good for fetish guys in america.
it heps if you have nice photos, people respond better if you show your face i think.
i also tried putting a card in my local newsagent " free foot massage for men"
which had some interesting responses, a couple sexy, but some a bit scarey, so that was a bit risky... but using a good photo is the best way to meet people i think, it also shows you are for real if you arent afraid to show your face. good luck mate x