Thomas Hardy(British Author):Foot Fetish
Jay Leno(Comedian/Talk Show Host):Foot Fetish
David Williams(Pro Poker Player):Foot Fetish
F. Scott Fitzgerald(Author):FootFetish
Kallen Lutz(Actor/Clothing Designer):Sock Fetish
Justin Bieber(Singer): Foot Fetish/Toes

Footlover4Ever_J
12-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Interesting. Never knew they all had fetish - goes to show....

akeel
12-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Eddie Murphy - comedian/actor
Cecil B. DeMille - legendary film producer
Gerardo - 90's flash-in-the-pan rapper ("Rico Suave")
Douglas Marland - Legendary soap opera writer
Elton John - singer

aso49red
12-22-2013, 06:40 AM
No it's not sad Akeel and there are probably even more people with foot/sock fetish who have yet to listed.

aso49red
12-25-2013, 07:50 PM
A few more...
Tom Ford-clothing designer
Shae Haley-N.E.R.D.
Avant-singer

BootsMcGraw
01-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I am intrigued, and would like to know where you verified this information. I can't believe that everyone listed was asked in some interview "what fetishes do you have?", and actually responded.

aso49red
01-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Some of them have stated having a foot/sock fetish in interviews talking about what they find sexy about women others have had ex girlfriends and close friends talking about it and the authors and directors have included their foot fetish in their books and movies.

boyfeet69
01-06-2014, 03:29 AM
i think i saw an interview where norman reedus admitted to having a "thing for feet"

gianni9uk
01-06-2014, 05:03 AM
The two that are verified that turn me on the most are Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias, God what I wouldn't give to see those two sucking each others' toes!! Although obviously Ricky is the only one into guys which makes him even sexier to me!!

akeel
01-06-2014, 10:56 AM
I am intrigued, and would like to know where you verified this information. I can't believe that everyone listed was asked in some interview "what fetishes do you have?", and actually responded.

Actually Boots, many in the list have been candid about their foot fetishism in interviews: David Boreanaz, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Eddie Murphy, Ludacris, Usher, Pharrell, Tarantino are the most prominent in that respect. Many have been "exposed" by second-hand reports (girlfriends, hook-ups, hangers-on) - Warhol associate Gerard Malanga revealed in a biography that Warhol would play with his feet while Malanga slept, an anecdote that worked with other accounts of Warhol's foot fetishism; Presley's lackeys have gone on record about how they had to choose his girls "solely" by the look of their feet.

I have no idea how anyone knows Dostoyevsky, for example, had a foot fetish, but it has to have been recorded at one time or another throughout history. Based on my years in academic research, you would be amazed at the most minute details about one's life that has been preserved over the centuries (like Julius Caesar shaving his body most of his adult life to keep it smooth, or the philosopher Descartes being sexually aroused by cross-eyed women, or Thomas Edison having five dice-dots tattooed on his left arm). If someone has a foot fetish, it's more than likely going to be recorded for the ages.

BootsMcGraw
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Actually Boots, many in the list have been candid about their foot fetishism in interviews....
Yet so many men here are afraid to even post a photo of their feet, for fear of being "found out".

I don't remember hearing anything bad happening to any of those men on your list after they were "outed". I imagine the reactions towards the more pedestrian among us who admit our love of the foot would be more or less the same: "Meh."

gianni9uk
01-07-2014, 10:00 PM
I completely agree, as I mentioned in a separate thread, I have only recently started coming out about my fetish to friends, and the very worst reaction I have had is "fair enough, different strokes for different folks", or as you say Boots, "meh".

gianni9uk
01-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Also my relationship with these people has not changed at all since they learned of my fetish.

aso49red
02-04-2015, 12:16 AM
A possible new member to add to the list Louis Tomlinson

aso49red
03-19-2015, 11:09 AM
Jo Koy- comedian(foot fetish)
Andrew from True Life(foot fetish)

aso49red
03-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Chris Pine(footwear fetish)

aso49red
02-12-2022, 04:03 PM
According to Australian rapper The Kid LAORI it seems that Justin Bieber has a thing for toes and that one day when he had his shoes off in the studio. He caught Justin down at his feet checking out out his toes.