PDA

View Full Version : Question for everyone.

kclr4141
11-26-2013, 05:03 AM
I ahve noticed that a few of you post pics from Imstagram. How do you copy and save from Instagram? When I right click on a pic i dont get an option to save as. Any help would be appreciated.

rainboww
11-26-2013, 09:06 AM
If you use Chrome you can use the HoverZoom extension to do this
Press 's' to save an image while hovering over it
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hover-zoom/nonjdcjchghhkdoolnlbekcfllmednbl?hl=en

Either that or just take a screenshot.

Mojojojo
11-27-2013, 02:28 AM
I use Firefox whenever I want to save an image or video that is not downloadable in Chrome. It works every time especially when I found a video that I really want while it's not supposed for anyone to download it.

You just get to the image or video that you want in Firefox, right click and choose "check page info"(I'm not using an English version browser but the option should be something like that), then switch to the Media tab in the new window and you can see all the images and videos included in that page. Select the one that you want to download(as you can see the preview picture of the image/video that you selected) and click the "save as" button which is around the top-right corner of the preview picture. Done!

kclr4141
12-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Thanks so much for the tips.