PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Hawke in Before Midnight (no pics)

raftah00
10-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Just rented Before Midnight. Hawke spends a good 20 minutes barefoot, giving us plenty of shots of his feet and soles. There's an especially good one where he collapses on a sofa face down and plops his feet up, soles in view. I don't have the ability to cap it, but his feet were hot. Highly recommend just for the foot shots!

fructis
10-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Ethan Hawke !

Footlover28
10-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Ethan Hawke !

One of the most awesome posts ever (including the video on your yt channel). Thanks a lot!!!!

fructis
11-03-2013, 11:33 AM
One of the most awesome posts ever (including the video on your yt channel). Thanks a lot!!!!

However with out raftah00 this would have been impossible for me to find out because this is not the kind of movie I watch. Fast-forwarding the movie I could see there is a lot and a lot of talking in it....lol

A scene with Panos Koronis , you can see his sole for a long time while he is outside talking with Ethan then some younger guy comes in to join the conversation and you can see his feet as well.

No close up but still great.

AvidTickler
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM

Awesome captures indeed! Mind sharing link to the YouTube channel?

fructis
11-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Awesome captures indeed! Mind sharing link to the YouTube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=GbuqtQrBj8k