alanmt
10-16-2013, 01:16 AM
he's not barefoot just wearing those monkey shoes along with lopez

TheWolf9
10-16-2013, 04:59 AM
I love my Vibrams :D

shaneripley81
10-16-2013, 05:42 PM
That's quite an awesome collection you've got there!

TheWolf9
10-17-2013, 02:03 AM
That's quite an awesome collection you've got there!

I wear the yellow pair for running (can run several miles in them. The most I've done was 8 miles) and the rest are for casual wear.

shaneripley81
10-17-2013, 06:35 AM
I wear the yellow pair for running (can run several miles in them. The most I've done was 8 miles) and the rest are for casual wear.

That's awesome, man!
Been thinking about getting a pair.

TheWolf9
10-17-2013, 06:59 PM
That's awesome, man!
Been thinking about getting a pair.

They are extremely comfortable. You can feel everything you walk over, but they protect your soles against dangerous things on the ground.

guytickler
10-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Do you think it would be possible to be tickled through them?

TheWolf9
10-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Do you think it would be possible to be tickled through them?

Not sure. They have thin rubber soles so I can feel everything I walk over, but I'm not sure if they are sensitive enough to feel a feather or something stroking the bottom.

Fun story: I was wearing my black Vibram KSOs (the kind in this picture) at Walmart picking up some things. I was in the DVD section looking at movies and a Walmart employee commented on my Vibrams. He asked if they were comfortable and stuff like that. He then asked to see the soles. I twisted my foot up and he started pressing into the soles to see how soft they are.

I got an instant boner and had to hide it the best I could.

Also another time, I met a guy who licked my Vibrams as I wore them. I could feel his tongue going between each of the split toes and up and down the soles and I could feel the Vibrams pooling up with saliva and my feet were just soaked afterwards.