PDA

View Full Version : I Changed the Shape of my Big Toe!

neonsub
09-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Hey everyone -

Though some of you may find this post strange, I just had to share it with you all! It will probably be super interesting to at least some of you.

Over the past 5 years, I have worked to restructure the shape of my big toes. I especially focused on the shape of my big toe nails. To do this, first I had to cut down my nails several time. Literally cutting into the skin to reshape the nail bed. Next, I had to apply an appliance to eliminate the natural curve in my nails. In the attached picture, the appliance is still attached to my nail. Already, it has eliminated my curved nail beds and changed my nail beds, making them flat and the nail wider. The wider nail has also made my big toes appear meatier.

So after 5 years, I have gone from having Latino, "Indian" looking big toes with narrow, long, and curved nail beds to having big toes that have flat nail beds, wide and short nails, and big toes that appear meatier. My goal to get White boy feet has become a reality!

Tell me what y'all think! xD

(Toe Pic 3 is from 5 years ago. Toe Pic 4 is from today)

HungFootGuyLA
09-23-2013, 12:51 AM
[sorry-ass racist comment redacted by moderator]

And offender banned.

hitdabassline
09-23-2013, 05:02 AM
wtf is this post... and that reply????? O.o

stustustugoo
09-23-2013, 05:57 AM
this is all very bizarre.......
and the reply is even worse
sounds like the guy who left the reply is a member of the KKK!!!!!! lol

rainboww
09-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I think he's being sarcastic guys. Or at least I hope.
Anyway this whole post is really freaky, and I actually like your toes better in the before shot.

scurry
09-23-2013, 07:48 AM
R U serious? I've never heard of anything like this? It's sooo strange! I do hope that second post was trying to be sarcastic.

SteveMN
09-23-2013, 12:39 PM
OMG Michael Jackson IS alive and working on his toes now!

stustustugoo
09-23-2013, 01:30 PM
omg michael jackson is alive and working on his toes now!

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BootsMcGraw
09-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Howdy to our esteemed Members.

Just a little reminder: FootBuddies has a zero-tolerance policy for racism (and a host of other nastiness).

These boards are meant to be a safe haven for every man who has an interest in feet to discuss and enjoy his interests.

Play nice, and we all have a big, happy time. Be mean, and the moderators and site owners will kick your ass.