PDA

View Full Version : Movie Star Feet

PinkyToe
06-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Saw "Killshot" recently and it has a GREAT sole shot of Joseph Gordon-Levitt...

Also, there are TONS of feet shots of the main actor in "Watch Out" and of the main actor in "Time to Leave" (sad, but sexy French film)... as well as a variety of other body parts in both!

For anyone who hasn't seen the "Bruno" GQ cover... I'm attaching it. :)

juice
06-17-2009, 06:08 PM
I think I'll get this issue of GQ because I like Sasha Baron Cohen I think he is very sexy ( minus the blond wig here ! ) But I like the body without all the body hair . However his feet are beautiful .... someone had posted a pic of him sometime ago and he was on a bed showing his naked feet ... they were long masculine clean feet with nice high arches and the tops looked incredible ... His feet are just beautiful !

Footlover28
06-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Teasing us with such a hot piece information, I have searched a bit to find his sole shots.

The third one is from a photo shoot.

LaidbackinVa
06-22-2009, 07:37 AM
Also in the movie "Killshot", there is a really nice sole shot of Mickey Rouke. It is in the first couple of minutes and he is laying on the bed. His foot looks really nice and sexy.

flickfire
06-23-2009, 02:43 PM
He's a beautiful kid! I never knew he had such nice-looking feet! He was so good in that movie a few years back where he played a gay hustler. I forget the name of it, but it was done by filmmaker Gregg Araki. It's worth checking out on DVD. It might have been called "Celebrity Skin".

tenchichan
06-23-2009, 09:16 PM
It was called "Mysterious Skin" actually. It's a hot movie in some parts...and really disturbing in others. Still, it's a fantastic movie and worth a rent.