PDA

View Full Version : Seth from BFG really a hate-filled homophobe named Joseph Storm

somecanuck
07-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Um, has anyone seen this?

http://www.towleroad.com/2008/10/joe-the-would-b.html

Is this not Seth from Barefootguys?

harryjav
07-08-2013, 09:09 AM
This is Seth indeed. He is supposedly the younger brother of "Spence". Tattoos are fine but I have always wondered why someone would want to cover just about his entire body with these including even his toes and also the insteps of his admittedly beautiful feet (I felt that it was some sort of sacrilege with feet as nice as his). He is basically a good-looking guy with a boy-next-door look if his beard was shaved off. Oh, well, to each his own in terms of the looks department.

But his charge is quite a shocker especially since he did keep on posing for and surely getting paid by a gay site.

jonk
07-08-2013, 11:46 PM
The story is from October 2008. When did he appear for BFG? Maybe prison changed him.

colin106
07-09-2013, 03:21 AM
Well his first photoset on the site lists him as being 19 and when that happened in 08 he was 23.

cordobes82
07-09-2013, 09:53 AM
That's sad....so many haters in the USA, I can't understand why. Her in Argentina we didn't have those problems.

I'd love to see these people's face when the whole US recongnizes same-sex marriage. Cause one day it WILL happen.