PDA

View Full Version : Espn magazine

juice
07-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Even though this site is down for now I'm passing this along anyway Than maybe someone can post some pics when this site is running again ... But PLease get The New ESPN 5th NUDE BODY edition ... Lots of Nude sports guys ranging from ages 24 to 77 ... some good head to TOE shots ! The Sunday New York Newspaper THE DAILEY News have a few pics from that magazine and there is a FULL page ... NUDE ... head to TOE shot of NY Mets Baseball player Matt Harvey ... very very nice body , Nice ass , he's Just plain sexy and of course you'll see his very very sexy BIG FEET ! I've missed this magazine NUDE Sports issues in the past but you can believe that I'll be shoppng for that magazine I suggest you all do the same ! lol .... I think this actual EPSN issue comes out around the middle of July .

harryjav
07-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Googled (Images) "Matt Harvey ESPN" and I was able to see his pics -- and his feet are graceful and beautiful! There are also pics of Rob Gronkowski's feet.

juice
07-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Googled (Images) "Matt Harvey ESPN" and I was able to see his pics -- and his feet are graceful and beautiful! There are also pics of Rob Gronkowski's feet.

I didn't know Harvey Looked so good until I saw him without his Clothes and shoes ! lol