PDA

View Full Version : Problems returned? - (NOW RESOLVED!)

Footlover28
07-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else having trouble viewing pics again? Recently uploaded pictures cannot be displayed enlarged.
It looks like the same problem that we had back in 2012. - http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16209&highlight=viewing

aso49red
07-04-2013, 02:57 AM
I also have notice that. A few pics will open normally but the rest won't open at all.

Update: none of the pics are opening.

ftlaudft
07-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Oh, hurry please! A day without toejam is a day without sunshine - even in Florida! And I thought caffeine withdrawal was bad!!!

juice
07-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else having trouble viewing pics again? Recently uploaded pictures cannot be displayed enlarged.
It looks like the same problem that we had back in 2012. - http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16209&highlight=viewing

It's not just you Footlover28 I could not even get on FOOTBUDDIES late last night ! Now this morning I was able to get on but I too couldn't enlarge any of the pics ... So I guess that same dreaded problem we encountered before is back... I JUST Hope that Everyone be PATIENT and WAIT until the problem is resolved and NOT like some were Before with the death threats ! lol

footguycgy
07-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Im with you guys, cant open any pics to view them larger ??

powrhaus
07-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Same here, just adding my voice. Anything posted recently I am unable to open the pics.

BootsMcGraw
07-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Gentlemen,

I have forwarded your concerns on to the Management of the web site and message boards, and requested they keep me informed of their progress in fixing this problem.

bfguy
07-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Boots,

Have you heard anything from the website administrator yet on what the problem is and when they will have it fixed? Thanks.

BootsMcGraw
07-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Hey Boots,

Have you heard anything from the website administrator yet on what the problem is and when they will have it fixed? Thanks.
Howdy.

I have had major computer problems and have been offline, and have also been kicked out of my Yahoo e-mail account.

I think I can contact one of the site owners via AOL Instant Messenger, which is still intact on my machine. If I make contact, I'll get an update.

BootsMcGraw
07-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Esteemed members:

To date, I have not heard from the majority owner of the site. I have contacted one of the other owners, who has informed me that he is now unable to log into the admin area of the site, and has not received any response for help from the majority owner.

Ya-scroo! is preventing me from logging into my account unless I give them permission to read all my e-mails and do whatever they want with them. They can bite my lily-white ass. Please stand by as I try to find a new e-mail client (ALL the free ones I've found demand the right to read your e-mails), and then make one last-ditch effort to get some attention paid to the photo display problem.

Freyr
07-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the update, Boots. I hope your own computer problems end soon enough, too.

Esteemed members:

To date, I have not heard from the majority owner of the site. I have contacted one of the other owners, who has informed me that he is now unable to log into the admin area of the site, and has not received any response for help from the majority owner.

Ya-scroo! is preventing me from logging into my account unless I give them permission to read all my e-mails and do whatever they want with them. They can bite my lily-white ass. Please stand by as I try to find a new e-mail client (ALL the free ones I've found demand the right to read your e-mails), and then make one last-ditch effort to get some attention paid to the photo display problem.

BootsMcGraw
08-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Esteemed Members,

It appears Management has resolved whatever glitch was disrupting your viewing pleasure. Many thanks to them for their hard work, and many more to those of you who displayed saintly patience while we were without a solution.

As an aside, my Ya-scroo email account is now closed, and I found a new e-mail provider who doesn't share my e-mails with the NSA. If you need to contact me, you can do so through the private messaging function of these message boards, or via my new e-mail address in my signature, below.

Footlover28
08-07-2013, 12:28 PM
After the pic enlarging problems and the maintenance mode for about one week and after having had a car accident (I was in hospital for 11 days) which I survived with some smaller wounds (e. g. a broken radius) I am pretty glad that I and the board are still here!

ftlaudft
08-07-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your accident and am really glad to hear you're out of the hospital now. All our best wishes for a complete and happy recovery. You're one of the lights of the board here and part of the special company that keeps the place shining. All the best!

Footlover28
08-07-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your accident and am really glad to hear you're out of the hospital now. All our best wishes for a complete and happy recovery. You're one of the lights of the board here and part of the special company that keeps the place shining. All the best!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! I was in hospital from 07/15/13 until 07/26/13 and was really disappointed that my second home had a crash as well. But now we're back. Stronger and better than ever. Thank you very much again for your words and wishes and, of course, for your wonderful poetry.:)

akeel
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind words! I was in hospital from 07/15/13 until 07/26/13 and was really disappointed that my second home had a crash as well. But now we're back. Stronger and better than ever. Thank you very much again for your words and wishes and, of course, for your wonderful poetry.:)

Count me in as another well-wisher, Footsie. This board wouldn't have been the same without you. Happy to hear everything is fine and you are doing well! :)

colin106
08-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Glad you're mostly okay haha.

Footlover28
08-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks to akeel and colin106 for your nice words. I am still recovering and have some good pain killers to go through the day. I am certified unfit for work and therfeore really happy that the most important board is back again for I do have a lot of time for being here:)

And the best thing is that I am still alive!

juice
08-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks to akeel and colin106 for your nice words. I am still recovering and have some good pain killers to go through the day. I am certified unfit for work and therfeore really happy that the most important board is back again for I do have a lot of time for being here:)

And the best thing is that I am still alive!

i've been there myself ... So I really understand ... but hope you continue to mend well and .... welcome back !

Footlover28
08-13-2013, 11:09 AM
i've been there myself ... So I really understand ... but hope you continue to mend well and .... welcome back !

Thanks a lot!!