PDA

View Full Version : How to See Barefeet: Walking Dead Fans

BarefootBuddy
05-30-2013, 12:35 AM
Ever since the season finale of Walking Dead this year, I've been dying to try something, and today I had the opportunity to do so. If you don't watch "Walking Dead," there was a scene this season finale where one of the main characters (Andrea, yes a chick) was handcuffed to a chair and had to pick up a wrench with her barefeet so she could use it to get free

Well, it got me thinking of how I could use this to my advantage. Today, me and one of my friends (who I hadn't seen his barefeet yet) had a discussion about the finale of the show since we are both fans. I hinted at the scene by saying that I don't think I could have gotten out of the handcuffs (which is a lie - my barefeet are pretty flexible and could grab the wrench) by picking up the wrench with my feet - and I asked him if he thought he could do it. Of course, being cocky as he is, he said he could do it. So I then told him to prove it.

Well, after taking off his shoe and sock (which was amazing if I say so myself), he proceeded to pick up a screwdriver with his barefoot (we couldn't find a wrench). I must say, it was one of the hottest things I've seen in awhile. I wish I had a camera with me so I could have taped it. Maybe next time.

So if you have any Walking Dead friends out there, try this and see if it works with you.

Serph789
05-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Ever since the season finale of Walking Dead this year, I've been dying to try something, and today I had the opportunity to do so. If you don't watch "Walking Dead," there was a scene this season finale where one of the main characters (Andrea, yes a chick) was handcuffed to a chair and had to pick up a wrench with her barefeet so she could use it to get free

Well, it got me thinking of how I could use this to my advantage. Today, me and one of my friends (who I hadn't seen his barefeet yet) had a discussion about the finale of the show since we are both fans. I hinted at the scene by saying that I don't think I could have gotten out of the handcuffs (which is a lie - my barefeet are pretty flexible and could grab the wrench) by picking up the wrench with my feet - and I asked him if he thought he could do it. Of course, being cocky as he is, he said he could do it. So I then told him to prove it.

Well, after taking off his shoe and sock (which was amazing if I say so myself), he proceeded to pick up a screwdriver with his barefoot (we couldn't find a wrench). I must say, it was one of the hottest things I've seen in awhile. I wish I had a camera with me so I could have taped it. Maybe next time.

So if you have any Walking Dead friends out there, try this and see if it works with you.

you sly bugger you , kudos!!