PDA

View Full Version : Seth Meyers & Jimmy Fallon

Don4UrFeet
05-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Does anyone have any barefeet pics or screen caps of Seth Meyers & Jimmy Fallon? It seems like there's not any pics/caps of Seth at all, and the only barefeet pics that I'm aware of featuring Jimmy are some caps from a movie that he played in many years ago which were posted on this site. It would be great to see some barefeet pictures/caps of these two cute, funny fellows. I'm excited to learn that they both will be hosting T.V. talk shows on NBC. Jimmy will be eventually hosting the Tonight Show and Seth will be hosting the talk show immediately following the tonight show (called "Later" which is currently the show that Jimmy hosts).

aso49red
08-25-2013, 04:40 PM
I haven't seen any barefoot pics of Seth Meyers yet, but do remember Seth was on some talk show don't remember which one in which he talked about an experience he had in which some man who was staring at his shoes eventually walked up to him and asked if could sniff Seth's shoes and he would even pay Seth money to sniff his shoes but Seth declined the man's offer and kept on his way.Thought that was interesting story for Seth to be telling on TV.