PDA

View Full Version : Clarity about this barefoot page

sexybarefoot
04-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Not looking to have this turn into anything. But I have to say there is an increase of postings that have shoes and socks. There is another page on this site just for shoes and socks. This page is supposed to be for barefeet. Tops and soles of "BAREFEET". Just sayin..........

mewlovesfeet
04-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I'll admit I've been guilty of posting a few sock pictures in the different celebs thread but only because they're of celebs and I thought they'd be irrelevant in another thread.

Would a celebs in socks be a good idea for the sock section?

hitdabassline
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
lol i agree with you. I never wanted to say anything because I didn't want to discourage anyone from posting. But sometimes I see a name and think 'omg! really? finally a foot pic of this guy?!' and it ends up being shoes or socks -_- lol

BootsMcGraw
04-02-2013, 10:01 PM
I'll repeat my official stance on photos, spelled out on the "FootBuddies Message Boards Primer":

"All photos that show adult, male feet are permissible, with the exception that no photos may show children under the age of eighteen...."

I did not go into more detail about content because I thought I would never have to write this post.

At this time, it appears I am the only active moderator. I have reviewed every one of the nearly sixty thousands posts and viewed every one of over a hundred thousand photos that appear on this site. The FootBuddies Message Boards keep me way too busy as it is. Since my time is precious, and I have very much to do outside this little, insignificant electronic world we inhabit, I am not going to nitpick when it comes to classifying posts.

If I find something grossly out of place, I will move it. But if someone posts a photo of a man wearing open-toed sandals, I am not going to waste one millisecond agonizing whether the post belongs on the Shoes, Boots, and Socks board because he's got footwear, or whether the post belongs on the Picture Post board because I can see his toes and part of his soles. I am also not going to split or edit posts because three of four photos of the same man show him barefoot, and the fourth picture has his him in boots.

It's just NOT THAT IMPORTANT. And it shouldn't be to any of you, either.

The Primer can be found here:
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16084

fructis
04-02-2013, 10:03 PM
I do post some socks pix here n there if they are worth posting like the last one of this series

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=71124&postcount=1722

But I always make sure to include more barefoot in the mix.

I also think as far as the celebs thread, posting socks pix is very much relevant to the idea of gathering as much pictures as we can from our favorite celebrities. And often time it gives us a good idea of the foot shape and all.

My only problem are the shoes pictures....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! lmao!

malecelebrityfeet
04-03-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm glad someone else pointed it out. I think that perhaps another thread can be made for celebs with shoes and socks but I don't like seeing them on the celebrity feet or caps section. I notice some people making the same mistake in the itsrainingfeet forum. It's a peeve of mine to see a socked celebrity in a thread that's suppose to be about barefeet.

mewlovesfeet
04-03-2013, 07:02 PM
OK I've started a new thread. I hope this helps.
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17424

AHA
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Since we're throwing ideas out there, I'd like to post pics of female celebs barefoot too. Variety is the spice of life, right?

(just kidding)

hitdabassline
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Since we're throwing ideas out there, I'd like to post pics of female celebs barefoot too. Variety is the spice of life, right?

(just kidding)

dude... I was about to start a petition for your banning! lol

wncMTNfoot
04-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Let's say if I found a guy on Flickr and most of his pics I post are of his feet.
Then, I find other photos of him looking good in a pair of socks, face pic or perhaps a chiseled body pic that may not show his feet, then I would post it. If I like the guy's feet, then I wouldn't mind having a couple others of him to save with his feet pics.

I think scattering sock pics in here an there is not that serious to me. Especially if it is a really hot guy and a really good photo. I personally do not visit the sock board, and I feel that if the entire posting is just socked feet then it should be in it's proper space.

A few months ago we all though we had lost this forum. So, I'm appreciative of whatever you guys want to share with me with no complaint what so ever.

I think that being content with what is being shared is better then worrying about a "sock / no sock rules. And Boots does a great job keeping things within it's reasonable perspective.

I simply enjoy what I like and overlook what I may not.

Peace,
Toe Sucking
&
Foot Licking Love
To Ya'all!

redboy21
04-16-2013, 05:07 AM
I think you should have your very own flikr forum. You do a really good job! Even if there is an occasional, actually rare, sock photo, who cares! It isn't as if I have to stare at it for an unspecified time! hhahaha, just go to the next bare foot pic. wncMTNfoot, I really enjoy the pics of your feet, especially the heels and dry looking with some callous, OMG! Good day kind sir!