PDA

View Full Version : Foot Fetish Exposed

fructis
03-30-2013, 11:08 PM
.... nice feet!

Video http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=z985jtHSNc0

akeel
03-31-2013, 12:49 AM
Sorry, but I can't stand these guys who show themselves off to anybody they meet on the net, then think they are going to make a quick buck only to get scammed, and then bitch about it.

flickfire
03-31-2013, 01:03 AM
He said from the beginning he knew there was something not right about the whole thing. He should have just have just trusted his instincts, and he probably would have avoided all that embarrassment! He's a good looking guy. I posted on his You Tube page that he should think about doing some modeling work, but he seems a little lazy for that.

fructis
03-31-2013, 01:15 AM
I dont know how I feel about this.

In one hand I got to see his feet with a good view ( been waiting for that but wasnt going to message him and creep him out with my request lol)

In the other hand he knew something was fishy from the start but still as a grown man decided to go with it. Then got scammed and for revenge ( please someone call Emily Thorne ASAP ) he exposed the other guy. The other guy simply had a foot fetish sure he lied but still....

I dont think the other guy was going to post his video online, I bet he just wanted to keep it for himself and fap all year long.

Oh well....

If someone think the video link should be removed go for it, I just wanted to post the caps because they are worth it in my opinion.

Kids, if you want something and offered money or a reward for said thing, pay your dues and everyone will move on.No drama!

Indeed flick, he could model, all sorts of modeling hehe!

brettyboy
04-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Ironically he now has a foot fetish fan base as a result of this video!!!

He does have hot feet and the vid is worth watching!