PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Pierre Relaxes Barefoot After a Long Day at Work

studboy
03-22-2013, 12:22 PM
SEXY BUSINESS MAN PIERRE continues to tempt us with his GORGEOUS FEET this week after a long day at the office. He loves nothing more than to come home, TAKE OFF HIS DRESS SHOES and THIN DARK SOCKS and PUT HIS BEAUTIFUL BAREFEET UP. How lucky for us! Pierre knows that we ADORE HIS FEET. He read some of your viewer e-mails.

He told us that he likes GETTING ATTENTION TO HIS FEET. 'They are a very ignored part of the body' he said. Well many of our loyal viewers would love to change that!! Pierre oozes sex. He is so erotic. The thought of WORSHIPPING HIS SEXY TOES AND SOLES while looking into his HANDSOME FACE is enough to send us over the edge! Whoever ends up with Pierre better give HIS SOFT FEET THE SPECIAL ATTENTION THEY DESERVE! Marry me Pierre!!!

StudFeet.com

juice
03-23-2013, 10:05 AM
SEXY BUSINESS MAN PIERRE continues to tempt us with his GORGEOUS FEET this week after a long day at the office. He loves nothing more than to come home, TAKE OFF HIS DRESS SHOES and THIN DARK SOCKS and PUT HIS BEAUTIFUL BAREFEET UP. How lucky for us! Pierre knows that we ADORE HIS FEET. He read some of your viewer e-mails.

He told us that he likes GETTING ATTENTION TO HIS FEET. 'They are a very ignored part of the body' he said. Well many of our loyal viewers would love to change that!! Pierre oozes sex. He is so erotic. The thought of WORSHIPPING HIS SEXY TOES AND SOLES while looking into his HANDSOME FACE is enough to send us over the edge! Whoever ends up with Pierre better give HIS SOFT FEET THE SPECIAL ATTENTION THEY DESERVE! Marry me Pierre!!!

StudFeet.com

Out of the five pics I like the 3rd one best ... nice profile of his feet and they seem to be long , wide , and just very sexy !