PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Business Man Pierre After a Hard Day at the Office

studboy
03-01-2013, 07:50 PM
This week you are going to FALL IN LOVE. We usually don't make statements like that, but this week is a special exception! We have SEXY BUSINESS MAN PIERRE to give us a treat. After a hard day at the office, he likes nothing more than to come up and RELAX HIS FEET UP. Lucky for us! Pierre is nothing short of STUNNING!! His BEAUTIFUL FACE, SEXY BODY, and UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING FEET completely melted us. As soon as we saw him walk in with his BLACK DRESS SHOES on we were sold.

As he SLOWLY REMOVED HIS SHOES we were treated to those GORGEOUS BLACK SOCKED FEET. We would have given anything to PUT OUR NOSE IN THEM and get a whiff. As he SLOWLY PEELED OFF HIS SOCKS we were mesmerized by his BARE FEET. They were ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! How can one man be so perfect? They looked SO SOFT and INVITING. These are definitely LICKABLE TOES AND SOLES! Where is the kleenex??? Enjoy!!

StudFeet.com

Footlover28
03-02-2013, 06:13 AM
What a sexy guy! He reminds me of a guy called Kirk who appeared on myfriendsfeet...;)

Franz
03-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Hmm. Footlover28, you obviously don't much much, now do you! But whether Kirk or Pierre, who wouldn't have a great time with this sweet-faced manly stud and his hot, HOT feet, eh?

juice
03-02-2013, 07:45 PM
What a sexy guy! He reminds me of a guy called Kirk who appeared on myfriendsfeet...;)

I love his 1st pic ... great lookin feet !!!

frankie55
03-09-2013, 10:41 AM

I actually think that is him.