PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot Redhead Under Control

ropedfeet
02-28-2013, 05:51 AM
I had some fun last week with a really sexy guy with very sexy feet. I have wanted to tie this guy up and have his feet all to myself for a long time, and when he was in my city we had to make it happen.

After going to grab a quick bite to eat, and sniffing his socked feet for a while, it was time to get this handsome guy roped up and under control. I got him in some pretty extreme bondage and he took it all like a trooper. He loves being tied up and he loves having his feet played with.

His feet are slender pale size 11s. I hope some of you enjoy these pictures of him.

Ropedfeet.

ropedfeet
02-28-2013, 05:57 AM
More pics.....

tiedfeetguy
02-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Wow, super hot! Thanks for sharing that!

wncMTNfoot
02-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Nice! His feet look like they would be warm and radiant with heat.

tank
03-01-2013, 03:48 AM
do you have any pics of the tops of his feet? Would luv to see what he looks like too- seems very cute - I sure do envy you

ftlaudft
03-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey Ropie! Sometimes I wonder whether you should be congratulated or arrested! But one thing's for sure. You're always fun and you always teach us new tricks! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

ropedfeet
03-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. Always glad to hear some of you liked these.

Here are a few more of the first tie up I did on him before I did the really tough one.

He is 28 y/o and 6 feet tall. and his soles are soft as silk.

ropedfeet
03-01-2013, 01:37 PM
More from the first tie up I did on him....some nice shots showing more of his long slender soles and his tops here. He actually has quite a bit of hair on his insteps, but it is so light it does not show up in photos.

Be sure to click on the pics and make them bigger when they open.

ropedfeet
03-01-2013, 01:49 PM
last few....from when i got him muzzled and started the tie-ups on him.... Such a sexy guy. I had such a good time with him.

marcus99
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Fucking hot guy. Would worship those sexy soles.

flickfire
08-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Poor guy. He looks like he's being tortured! Some of those pics look downright scary! I hope he was OK after all that bondage. Wow!

ftlaudft
08-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Not to worry, Flickfire. If he's with Ropie, he's not only OK, he's happy and begging for more!
Ropie is wild and weird, but he's one of the good guys, as most of us here know him. Like you, I don't get the scene either, but those who do get it seem to enjoy getting it and are always back for more. We are are a wild and wonderful community!

flickfire
08-10-2013, 08:13 PM
There's no arguing with you there. Ftlaud. We're all different with our own unique tastes.