PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Hottest Male feet Competition - Round 1

vinnie100
02-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Now that we have got the site back (and hopefully it stays that way), it got me thinking that I was using my imagination a lot of all the hot caps you all posted during the period that this forum was shut down.

So going in that line, what better than to have a competition where although pictures for many may not exist, you can use your imagination to think how hot and sexy men's feet may be.

So to start off with, I have devised a competition of 70 main Hollyoaks men who have appeared in that soap over the past 7ish years.
What I would like you to do is think whose feet would you love to be cuddled up to next to the most, and to smell, lick, suck on or whatever else rolls your boat:)

(N.B.You may have never seen some of these men's feet before, so in order to make this work, you'll have to make a judgement as to whether you think there feet will be just as delicious as the rest of their body.)

Then rank from 1 (best feet) to 10 (worst feet who you would stay away from).
The top 5 will progress into the next round and so on...

So please rank the following characters from 1 to 10:
Ally Gorman
Newt (Barry Newton)
Seth Costello
Dom Hutchinson
George Smith
Joe Spencer
Justin Burton
Max Cunningham
Noah Baxter
Riley Costello

Hope you don't mind googling if you don't know their names:)

Voting will close in 48 hours from the post of this message.

mewlovesfeet
02-24-2013, 02:19 PM
2. Ally Gorman
5. Newt (Barry Newton) (based on how he looks now in My Mad Fat Diary, I would have gone no where near him while he was still in Hollyoaks)
7. Seth Costello
9. Dom Hutchinson
6. George Smith
8. Joe Spencer
3. Justin Burton
4. Max Cunningham
10. Noah Baxter
1. Riley Costello

vinnie100
02-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Thanks for your vote:)

Mine would be:
1. Ally Gorman (I remember seeing his tops in one episode and thought he had nice big feet with what seemed like hot toes - unfortunately, never capped it - will see if I find it online somewhere)
2. Joe Spencer
3. Riley Costello (posted pics in the picture forums - didnt seem too bad - does seem to have big feet to go with that hunky body of his)
4. Justin Burton (most recently seen his tops in Corrie - will post caps of these soon, once I find out where I've kept that episode...unfortunately, thought his tops would be more impressive, but his soles looked yum)
5. Seth Costello
6. Max Cunningham
7. Newt (Barry Newton)
8. Noah Baxter
9. George Smith
10. Dom Hutchinson

I think I will keep this Round open for the week (and perhaps other rounds too) so that we can get more votes in...Hope that's ok:)